More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by pointbreak pointbreak

what's the plan?

Be attacked while going out

Cady said to Janis and Damian, "We've done really well so far in our plan to take down the Plastics, but I think we could go even further. Do you know what really makes them plastic?"

Damian said, "What?"

Cady said, "Their plastic credit cards. Regina loves buying expensive clothes and purses and jewelry and if we took that away from them, it would totally humiliate her."

Janice said, "Well if we figured out a way to do that, it probably would have to include you too. Are you okay with that?"

Cady said, "I guess, I mean I'm not plastic. I'm just pretending to be."

They worked out their plan and set it up for Friday night.

Cady triggered it at lunch by saying, "So I heard about a new boutique having a special sale. We should maybe go after school."

Gretchen said, "That sounds awesome!" She then turned to Regina and said, "Can we go please?"

Regina nodded and the girls gave high pitched squeals of joy.

Cady then put the next phase of the plan into effect as she directed their car to an address that she had worked out with the other two. They pulled around behind a warehouse at Cady's direction.

Karen said, "Are you sure this is the right place? Most places I go to are way nicer than this."

Cady said, "Oh yeah. It's a secret one so they don't want it overrun with people."

The girls got out of the car and walked to the nearest door when suddenly two people wearing ski masks and guns came out right in front of them. "Hands up bitches!", the shorter one yelled.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)