More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Onlysorta Onlysorta

Construction worker, Policeman, Gardener, Barista or something else?

Barista.

I am a tall, somewhat thin but overall well muscled barista who works in my crush Ming Zhao's favorite café; 'Aroma Therapy' a pleasant little shop that rests on a busy street corner.

It happened on a warm, but thankfully windy summer day, I was going through my motions at work, feeling close to bordedom, even if I do like my job, when I turn my head toward the clicking footsteps of a pair of high heels and see Ming Zhao walking up to me, lifting my spirits in an instant.

"Good afternoon Ahab! You're looking good today," she says to me with a pleasant smile, and brushes an errant lock of hair from her face, "I actually have some free time right now, so I figured I'd catch up with you."

"Sounds fantastic, I'm going on break soon myself," I say about the prospect of hanging out with her, I'm cleaning the last of some iced coffee off the counter, the spill having come from the machine malfunctioning again ", I suppose we can get started by you chatting me up while I fix your usual."

She responds, "Sounds perfect Ahab. I have the most hilarious story that I've been waiting impatiently to regale you with!"

The beautiful and eager businesswoman is wearing a bright yellow sundress with a bumblebee pattern which reveals the top half of her chest, showing off just a little bit of cleavage, 3" black heels with white thigh-high stockings, and a wide brim sunhat.

I go over and grab her blueberry muffin from inside the display case while my crush shares her story about yesterday; "but then, when Anton looked down, he said 'so why are these papers listed for tomorrow?!' I don't think I've ever seen him get so worked up"

As I'm walking back away from the pastries display my thin slacks get torn up from being snagged in the sliding door, I fret feverishly at my boxer briefs meeting the air but regain my composure remembering that the counter obscures me entirely below the waist, as does my apron, Ming Zhao finishes her story with "and then Anton says, with the fear of god in his eyes, 'wait, today is Tuesday right?' He's not going to hear the end of that for weeks!"

I genuinely laugh out loud at her tale, chuckling out an "oh my god!" while fixing her latté, when a rumbling rattle comes from the iced coffee machine that had been acting up all day. It takes all I have not to scream when the icy drink sprays all over my underwear, shocking my ass with the cold, I quickly check around to see that no one in the store is looking my way, and quickly remove the ruined pair of boxer briefs to stop my genitals from freezing over.

I write Ming Zhao's name on the cup label and call her over, before blushing, understanding my situation, and dreading what might come next, but how does my disrobing continue?

My coworker returns or another accident occurs?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)