More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Onlysorta Onlysorta

My coworker returns or another accident occurs?

Your pervy coworker pulls something.

I sigh in relief as I notice my call wasn't loud enough for Ming Zhao to hear, my respite however is brief, as I hear the door to the employee break room open and my perverted bombshell of a coworker, Macy walks out. The buxom brunette looks from my bare ass to the icy boxers on the floor, and rushes over to whisper in my ear, "Aww, did that mean old coffee machine give you a hard time? It was bound to happen someday, and boy am I glad it happened to you, that is one nice ass."I blush, flustered and embarrassed at the lusty woman's inappropriate comments.

I didn't notice it when it happened but Macy was searching the shirt of my uniform for loose threads, and when she discovers one, she slaps my ass. Hard. Ming Zhao and three other patrons turn their heads at the sudden loud sound, my crush seemingly just realizing that her name had already been called.

Macy walks to the kitchen's far side and ties my shirt's loose thread to a blender, she activates it as the sexy businesswoman walks up to the counter.

I'm handing Ming Zhao her order, incapable of ignoring my botomlessness and worrying whether she can see below my waist, as my shirt is being rapidly undone, and after the coffee is in her hands she gives me a confused yet obviously titillated look and asks "uh, Ahab, is that against dress protocol? Not that I wouldn't mind the change in policy."

I look down and find that the only piece of clothing on my entire body is an apron that doesn't do anything to cover my firm chest, legs, or butt.

Macy is laughing up a storm behind me, and I blush even redder when I see Ming Zhao checking over the counter to see how much clothing I'm actually wearing, I jump back from my crush, which is when worse comes to worst...

How do I lose my apron?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)