More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PiZzA101 PiZzA101

Whose story will we follow?

Ava Hazel (24, F)

For a girl who grew up in a rural town, went to a rural college, and generally lived her whole life having entered large cities a grand total of three times, Ava was thrilled when she got a position assisting a big city lawyer. He was a personal injury lawyer, and recruited Ava to learn more of the inner workings of the law at his office after hearing about her via his more liberally applied daughter. Even as a starting employee, the shift in income was grand enough that Ava could afford to move to the city, instead of living an hour outside the city with roommates.

Growing up in the country, Ava never really had a lot of friends. Her tomboyish nature, in addition to what looked to others like "Cold Hostility" at times led to her being misunderstood. As such, she spent a lot of her time as a kid playing outside with her older brothers and their friends, which only continued to distance herself from having any more than two or three friends of her own at school.

A shorter girl, Ava came in at just around 5 feet and just a couple extra inches. Her short stature, and taller family with 4 older siblings, led to her being the brunt of a great many jokes. As such, she grew up tough, knowing just what to say at the right time, when to hold back, and when to unload. Such characteristics proved useful for the environment of a courtroom, which she found out about using mock trials in high school. But at the cost of a slightly shorter frame, came the benefits of a well-rounded form. Ava held a light sense of pride in her C cup breasts, and bubbly ass. She ran every day she could, and kept up with practicing the use of her old boxing gear. Ava herself had never been a boxer, but after seeing her older brother use the equipment, she felt a natural pull to the routines her brother carried out as a way to relieve tension and stress. Between her two outlets of exercise, she found herself with a mildly muscular and toned body figure that complemented her more natural blessings greatly.

Ava isn't exactly what one might consider a traditionally modest girl. Walking around in just a towel or a T-Shirt and panties is a common occurrence for herself, and she has no qualms about running garbage in just a robe. However, she is by no means an exhibitionist or nudist either. As a college student, Ava accidentally locked herself out of her dorm naked the first day of college. Luckily, it had been late at night, and she had been able to awkwardly wait for her roommate to come up from watching a movie downstairs in the lobby. But she still cringed even now, as she remembered her roommate's face upon finding her peeking around the communal bathroom door.

With this country girl moving to the big city, what could happen that leaves her stripped of everything she holds dear?

What takes Ava's clothes and possessions away?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)