More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by PiZzA101 PiZzA101

What takes Ava's clothes and possessions away?

Day 3: Small Party

Inside her one bedroom apartment, Ava was making quick work of preparing for guests in the living room. The outside world seemed windy and cold, a sharp contrast to Ava's upbeat music playing from her phone, and hasty movement to get ready for anyone who wanted to show up. After the previous day, Ava realized she was now more than equipped to host a small get together at her apartment. She invited everyone from her new workplace over e-mail, and made sure to ask the landlord who owned her entire floor to send out a text to everyone and invite them. The landlord had agreed, so long as Ava promised to keep anything that would rouse a police response to a minimum.

Ava was the type to get ready at the last minute by nature. She was on track to finish all the setup in time; she had done her hair, make-up, and in almost all respects she knew she would be ready for the party. But there was one crucial step Ava had yet to act on: getting dressed. The entire time since her previous nude escapade where she locked herself outside her room naked, Ava just had not bothered to put on clothes. She only had one outfit to her name, so in her mind it seemed practical to avoid wearing it unless she was in public, or expecting visitors. But with all the preparations, Ava had lost track of time, and had yet to get dressed yet.

As she milled about the apartment, running her final check that cups, drinks, and the chips and salsa were finished being set up, Ava sighed with relief. Her satisfied demeanor quickly faded once she heard a loud knock on the door. Ava immediately froze in place, and looked down. "I haven't even gotten dressed yet!" She said to herself in frustration. Looking at the clock, Ava could see it was just five minutes until guests could consistently start arriving.

Will she get dressed? Or will she answer the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)