More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by PiZzA101 PiZzA101

What takes Ava's clothes and possessions away?

Day 2: Errands Day

*Author's Note: These events occur after the events of the Moving Day Saga. I recommend you read it to grasp what conditions Ava is currently living in.

Ava awoke slowly, groggily raising her head off the mattress. Looking out the glass window and sliding door that fed onto the patio, Ava could see morning had begun for the city. Past the much taller skyscrapers that dwarfed what she considered her gigantic 13 story apartment complex, she could see a plane dashing across the light blue skies. As far as Ava could tell, it looked like it would be a sunny, fantastic day.

Of course, that was until she remembered her situation. There was a large robe draped over her naked body, and her clothes were neatly folded on the nightstand. She recalled opting to sleep naked, in favor of keeping her clothes clean for the day ahead of her. The robe donated by a kind neighbor had been unfolded and used as a makeshift blanket, albeit it never managed to fully cover her body in the night. Ava's solution to this was to raise the heat up greatly, this way she wouldn't feel cold and uncomfortable without any traditional blanket.

Sitting up, Ava picked her phone up off the nightstand. It read "8:45 AM", spurring Ava into motion. She yawned loudly, as she tried to remember the day ahead. Ava knew the first thing she had to do was figure out where her stuff was, and maybe file a police report. Next, if she couldn't get her stuff, she would need to go shopping for food, and supplies to sustain herself while she waited. If she still had time and money, Ava figured a trip to a clothes store for some new outfits would probably be in order. Lastly, she looked down at the robe pooled around her waist. Despite Sofia's insistence to keep the robe, Ava knew that once she had more clothes she had to either return it back, or replace the garment. It wore on her conscience to know that her troubles had made a stranger feel obligated to give up the robe she was wearing, and willingly swap states of undress.

Ava stood from her bed, looking out at the city. "New day. New me." Ava said to herself aloud, trying to psyche herself up to tackle the issue at hand. She took a look out the window, and her eyes widened as she realized that someone very likely could see inside her apartment. Ava scooped her clothes into her hands as she retreated into the bathroom, and away from the apartment's glass window and sliding door. "Should probably put some clothes on. Don't want any snoopy neighbors getting an eyeful through the window." She said with a light laugh.

What happens as Ava runs her errands?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)