More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Anna (Frozen)

Princess Anna of Arendelle (pronounced Ah-na) is the protagonist of Disney's 2013 animated feature film Frozen. She is the youngest daughter of King Agnarr and Queen Iduna, the younger sister of Elsa, and princess of Arendelle. During their childhood, an accident involving Elsa's magic created a rift between the two sisters, leaving Anna devoid of love for most of her life. Despite this, she remained big-hearted and optimistic, albeit socially awkward. When their estrangement incidentally triggered an eternal winter, Anna embarked on a perilous journey to save her kingdom and mend the broken bond between herself and her sister.

Anna is loosely based on Gerda, the protagonist of the Hans Christian Andersen fairy tale "The Snow Queen".

Background :

Official Description -

Anna is more daring than graceful and, at times, can act before she thinks. But she's also the most optimistic and caring person you'll ever meet. She longs to reconnect with her sister Elsa, as they were close during their childhood. When Elsa accidentally unleashes a magical secret that locks the kingdom of Arendelle in an eternal winter, Anna embarks on a dangerous adventure to make things right. Armed with only her fearlessness, a never-give-up attitude and her faith in others, Anna is determined to save both her kingdom and her family.

Personality :

“A character who is willing to stand beside you and stand up for what's right. Her sister was born with a condition that's shaped a world where Anna doesn't belong.”

―Paul Briggs.

Unlike her older sister Elsa, Anna is optimistic, energetic, awkward, and generally far from elegant. She is also free-spirited, and garnered an extrovert mentality after years of living within the confines of the castle gates and without her sister's company. As a result, she is quick to make friends, and craves affection and companionship, though this can also act as her greatest flaw, as she can sometimes be too trusting towards strangers — an issue brought to attention with the introduction of the secretly malevolent Prince Hans.

Physical appearance -

At 18 years of age during the original film, Anna has a slender build and fair skin. She has turquoise blue eyes, rosy cheeks, thin lips, long strawberry-blonde hair mostly tied into two braided pigtails, bangs down her forehead, and a light dusting of freckles (a trait that she shares with her sister Elsa, although due to being slightly older, Elsa appears to have fewer freckles than Anna); her face is also slightly rounder than Elsa's. When she wears sleeveless dresses, it is shown that she has some freckles on her shoulders in addition to the ones on her face. She has a platinum blonde streak that matches Elsa's hair color on the right side of her hair due to an accident in which she was struck by Elsa's magic during childhood.

All of her outfits have rosemaling, reflecting the movie's Norwegian setting.

Abilities

“We know what her superpower is: her superpower is love! She saves the day with love.”

―Chris Buck

Unlike Elsa, Anna was born without magic, like her parents, thus lacking any sort of enchanted abilities; she relies solely on fearlessness and optimism to guide her through perilous situations. According to directors Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck, Anna's "super power" is the strength and purity of her loving heart.[5] Because the love she harbored for her sister was so powerful, Anna managed to successfully navigate through a -defying journey through the Norwegian wilderness, facing off against cursed weather conditions, supernatural beings, and the elements of nature, itself. It was her devotion towards Elsa, and refusal to view the latter as a villain, that would ultimately lead to the resurrection of their familial bond, Elsa's total control of her powers through love, and the salvation of the kingdom of Arendelle.

Quite notably, however, Anna has exhibited examples of above-average physical strength, and has proven herself to be quite powerful in this regard; she doesn't seem to notice, as she has accidentally caused physical pain to characters such as Kristoff (when she nonchalantly threw a bag of carrots to the mountain man, but with far more than intended) and Olaf (when she made an attempt to gently insert his carrot nose onto his face, only to jab it in forcefully and giving the snowman a "head rush" by mistake) as a result of underestimating her own strength. During "For the First Time in Forever", she was seen dancing with and subsequently flinging a bust with ease. During a wolf attack, she held her own, using Kristoff's lute to smack one of the wolves away from the sled - which had brutal results for the wolf. The most noteworthy example of Anna's physical capacity is perhaps following the climax of the film, where the princess punched the traitorous Prince Hans off a ship, with a substantial amount of strong enough to send the prince flying off of his feet.

Anna also has an incredible amount of endurance in harsh winter conditions, as she was able to navigate through post-blizzard terrains with a simple cloak and ball gown for over twenty-four hours or so, without too much negative effect other than some initial discomfort towards the unexpected cold. Following the purchase of her winter gear, she seemed entirely unaffected by the weather and only fell into the danger of freezing to due to the frozen curse accidentally placed upon her heart by Elsa in the midst of her journey, as its power froze the princess from the inside, out.

Where is Anna when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)