More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bitofathrowaway Bitofathrowaway

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Angela (Stranger Things)

Angela, portrayed by Elodie Grace Orkin, is a recurring antagonist in the fourth season of Stranger Things.

Angela is Lenora Hills High School's queen bee. She and her boyfriend Jake would frequently bully fellow student Jane Hopper (Eleven), which eventually led Eleven to attack Angela, giving her a concussion, but what if it didn’t go this way?

Angela is arrogant, rude, cruel, and overall very coldhearted, all results of her popularity. She has no qualms bullying Eleven simply for doing anything, taking advantage of her timid nature and ruthlessly humiliating her. Angela has no sense of morality and is quite shocked when she got sent to the principal's office for destroying Eleven's project, believing she did not do anything wrong. Angela is shown to be very illogical and stupid, calling Eleven a snitch despite Angela herself getting caught in the act. Angela also holds no remorse for her actions and doesn't hesitate to violate boundaries, so what if some of hers were violated instead?

How does this bully lose her clothes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)