More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rowenar Rowenar

What's next?

Ancient tech

Teyla let herself luxuriate, sometimes. There were a lot of things on Atlantis she'd never had back on Althos that were... definitely pleasant. It all took a while to get used to, going from living in the woods to being surrounded by lights and glass and metal was quite a jump, but she was enjoying herself.

She closed her eyes, sinking deeper into the bath. Warm water! Soapy, and gently heated, comfortable and thanks to some heating element she hadn't found it didn't go cool.

She wasn't normally one to waste time on things like this, but sometimes she did want to treat herself.

Teyla closed her eyes, drifting back, hair dipping below the surface as she stretched out. A bare, bronze foot poked out the far end of the tub.

There were a lot of things that did still take a bit of getting used to, but things like this made the transition much easier. She exhaled, basking for a long few minutes. She didn't get much time to relax.

Eventually her more practical instincts took hold of her. She stretched and pulled herself up, out of the soapy water. Swiftly she wrung her hair, and stepped out onto the metal floor, running her hands down her long, toned legs in turn to brush off some of the bubbles.

That had been nice.

She closed her eyes, lingering for a moment on the bathroom floor. A second later and something clicked; instincts once more taking hold, she rocked back onto the balls of her feet, scanning the room quickly for the source of the sound.

It was... huh? It was an alcove, a small one, in the wall. Something had made it suddenly slide open; after staring at it for a few seconds, Teyla relaxed.

There were still lots of nooks and crannies throughout the city, still surprises catching people off-guard. It was ancient and complex, and then there were rooms like this that were probably customised by whoever had lived there all the way back. It could be something as basic as just happening to stand in that one location for a few seconds that had opened it; who knew how many little things in the city like that which went undiscovered?

Teyla took a step closed. It was shallow, no room to hide anything. There was just a small shelf with a palm-sized green... something on it. Some kind of machine. Curiously Teyla reached out, taking hold of it.

It reminded her of something. She lifted it up, tilting her head.

It flashed a brighter green; she dropped it, caught off guard, and it landed between her bare tits. She expected it to just fall off. It... didn't. Teyla blinked, looking down to it.

No, it was shining and... stuck. Tentatively she reached for it-

There was a brief flicker of energy. Teyla drew her hand away sharply. Right, now she knew what it was! An Ancient shield emitter, some personal protection device they'd used all that time ago, Rodney had messed around with one.

How had he gotten it off?

Teyla exhaled, and walked out into her main room. She remembered that he'd had a bit of trouble with that. At least she'd found another, and possibly one that was easier to activate given how quickly it had latched on to her. Maybe another custom design.

Idly she reached for her outfit from where it lay-

There was a flicker of energy. Teyla blinked. What-

She reached out again; the shield flared to life again, 'protecting' her. She hesitated.

Right, they'd mentioned that. The shield couldn't distinguish between legitimate threats and things the wearer actually needed to access, Rodney had struggled even to eat. Meanwhile she...

She'd accidentally put it on right after a bath. Hair wet and sticking to her bare back, her chest exposed, dark brown nipples bare, as well as her toned legs and everything that topped them, the patch of hair on the front and her firm ass behind. Teyla swallowed, for a moment showing more nervousness than her typical demeanour usually allowed for.

She glanced to the door to her quarters. At least that was locked, so long as she wasn't needed anywhere any time soon...

She prodded at the shield device again awkwardly, increasingly as it refused to disengage. No, no...

What does Teyla try?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)