More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Goliath Goliath

Who has it and how does it manifest?

An all powerful amulet falls into the wrong hands

"Move it, greenskin."

Aela, the barbarian of your party addresses the goblin with nothing short of disgust and contempt.

"I'm doing the best I can," Zielez responds as he climbs over a rock "perhaps if I could have a moment of rest with one of the ladi-"

Lyrei, an elven mage, throws a fireball at him. You're a little disappointed when he dodges it. However, you do still need him for a little longer. The dark lord your party is currently tasked at defeating is the stealthiest one you've ever faced, you searched for an entire month with absolutely zero results. It was during your search that you came across Zielez trying to a villager, thankfully he's so weak that he was struggling against a peasant girl in a one versus one. Before you could finish him off he offered to sell out the dark lord in exchange for his life, minions are usually mindlessly loyal to their masters so it was a unique opportunity.

"Opportunity" is probably a bad way of framing it, the little shit wasn't phased in the slightest by his perversion almost getting him killed and no lesson was learned at all. He makes sexual advances on your party at every possible opportunity, being nothing but a creep and a pain in the ass. Obviously he always got shut down, but the little nuisance is nothing if not persistent. A part of you can almost understand him, other than yourself your party is completely made up of beautiful women. There's Aela, the towering woman who boasts perfect musculature, a lovely face framed by wild red hair, an ample chest and a massive toned ass. The barbarians clothes are typically just shoulder pads, a loincloth and a bra. Lyrei, not to be outdone, has long blonde hair in a hime cut, a face of divine beauty and a pair of tits massive even by elf standards. she wears a dark blue robe that puts her inner sideboob and plump thighs on great display. Finally, there's Miki, a quiet catgirl rogue with adorable features, golden brown skin, a toned body and while her tits and ass aren't on the same level as Aela or Lyrei, they're by no means small. Her clothes consist of a shirt with a boob window, short shorts and thigh high socks, all in black.

"Lyrei, there's no need to waste fire on him." She glances at you and nods slightly, you're nearing the end of your journey and she's going to need all the mana she can get. You follow the goblin through the maze like system of caverns for what feels like hours, you remind him that if he's double crossed you it will cost him his life and he assures you that no such trickery has occurred.

"We're nearing the main chambers right now, I would recommend that we move in silence."

The five of you move carefully and soon enough you see an ominous light in the distance, hurrying over you approach a large doorway which looks out of place in the seemingly natural caves. Peering inside you see a large room with crumbling statues and pillars and fading art on the walls, it's clearly seen better days. What quickly draws on your attention is a large cloaked figure standing in front of an object glowing too brightly for any details to be made out.

"It looks like he's making a high level artifact, and it's nearing completion. We should move in." Lyrei says, all three of the girls turn to you for your call. You pull out your sword and leap into the room, with your companions close behind. Your foe turns to you and stares for a moment, before shrugging off the robe and revealing themselves. Standing in front of you is a nearly seven foot tall demoness of near unrivaled beauty, her red skin almost has a vibrant glow to it, her black armor clings to her shapely body and leaves her colossal breasts, rock hard abs and toned thighs exposed, hanging in between said thighs is a menacing black horse cock. Her plump black lips twist into a smile as she stares you down with golden eyes.

"So, a band of adventurers managed to track me down after all, not that it matters, ultimate power is practically in my grasp already."

"We're going to beat you into a pulp and send you back to whatever dark realm spawned you!" Aela shouts out, drawing her axe.

"Unfortunately, I'm not particularly interested in playing with girls." The Demoness waves her hand and glowing red chains burst from the ground and bind your companions, after a moment of struggling it's clear that they're locked in place. She then locks eyes with you and licks her lips,

"It seems I only have enough power to restrain three people right now, will you play with me, Sir Knight?"

Not bothering with the demons games, you draw your sword and rush towards her, a sword materializes in her hand and the two of you clash. Not only is her magic ability immense, but her strength is also great. You struggle to hold her back but she's clearly relying on raw , lacking any real technique, it's a weakness you can take advantage of. She goes for a large swing and you punish it, knocking her sword out of the way and going for a punch straight to her gut, just before your fist connects she grabs your forearm and throws you into a wall.

"We don't have to fight you know," she says as she saunters towards you, swaying her broad hips "this could be so much more fun for the both of us." She grabs her cock and gives it a few strokes "If you cast aside your sword and embrace me we could be such good friends."

You ignore her sweet lies and grab your sword. You rush in her range and narrowly avoid both her blade and hand, and then deliver a great slash that cuts through flesh and armor. She recoils from you and you quickly gain the upper hand.

"Show her justice, John!" Miki cries out.

You hit her with a barrage of slices, stabs and blows that she just barely protects herself from. She then launches you back with a burst of magic and then stands up straight, the wound has completely healed but thanks to your swords holy enchantments there actually is a scar leading from in between her tits all the way down to her lower abdomen.

"You think you have a chance at beating me, hm? Don't worry, I'm merciful. I'll make my offer again and next time you will accept it."

Glancing over, you see that the artifact is pulsing with light now, knowing in your gut that something big is about to happen, you break out into a sprint right at it. In the corner of your eye you can see The Demoness doing the same.

Who gets the artifact?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)