More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Halo423 Halo423

What's next?

An Autobot Prankster named Jester

After Bumblebee had left to regroup with Optimus Prime even more Autobots started to arrive on Earth one of them being Jester who managed to find Charlie and had decided to make her his next victim. Jester was a prankster who took immense pleasure in exposing Charlie to awkward situations.

It all began one sunny morning when Charlie woke up and headed to her closet, excited to choose an outfit for the day. As she picked up a shirt, the mischievous Autobot activated his first prank, causing the fabric to dissolve into thin air. Charlie gasped in surprise and glanced around, wondering what had just happened. Confused but undeterred, she decided to brush it off as a hallucination since she had just woken up. Determined to continue her day, Charlie made her way to a local diner for breakfast. As she sat down, sipping her coffee and engrossed in a newspaper, the Autobot struck again. With a mischievous beep, Jester activated a field between her skin and her clothes and then made it expand, causing her clothes to explode off of her body leaving her completely naked.

At first, Charlie was blissfully unaware of the impending embarrassment that awaited her. As she turned the pages of her newspaper, a peculiar sensation tickled her skin. It was then that she noticed a chill and a sudden shift in the atmosphere around her. With a gasp, she looked down and found herself sitting stark naked in the middle of the bustling diner. The patrons' eyes widened, and a collective gasp filled the room as they turned their attention to the suddenly exposed Charlie. Her face flushed with a mixture of shock, humiliation, and disbelief. In a panic, she spilled her coffee on her newspaper, frantically searching for her missing clothes. But to her dismay, they were nowhere to be found. Charlie felt a mix of mortification and anger. She couldn't comprehend how her clothes had vanished in the blink of an eye, leaving her and exposed. Her mind raced with questions, and she scanned the room, hoping to catch a glimpse of the culprit responsible for her predicament.

She quickly covered herself by wrapping an entire roll of paper towels around her body and desperately searched for an explanation. But the mischievous Autobot had disappeared, leaving her to deal with the mortifying situation on her own. Jester went beyond mere clothing pranks next. He decided to manipulate Charlie's surroundings to heighten her discomfort. As Charlie was desperately walking home clinging to the paper towels wrapped around her body Jester activates a sprinkler system just as Charlie walked past soaking the paper towels causing them to cling to her body and become transparent. Charlie notices this and starts running hoping to get home faster unfortunately this just causes her to get more wet and the paper towel to dissolve leaving her completely naked once again.

Charlie tries to avoid being seen by hiding behind parked cars but Jester would remotely move the cars every time exposing her perky tits, round ass, and bush covered pussy to the crowd of onlookers that had gathered to witness her predicament. She finally gets home and Jester is finally ordered to regroup with Optimus thus ending Charlie's very embarrassing day.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)