More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by akikuka akikuka

Who or what is it?

An American blonde girl

You peek behind a wall and see a figure looming, it definitely ain't a zombie, since the movement is to fluid, so it's definitely a person.

And judging by the chest, it's female.

Blonde hair, green eyes, slender figure and a pair of boobs, yup, it's definitely a girl.

The clothes she wears are a pair of torn shorts, an American flag bikini of all things to wear, and a cowboy hat. Cause apparently even in the zombie apocalypse girls are gonna kept their fashion.

"This seems to be a nice place to stay." you heard she said, You can see that she is carrying a small hatchet, judging by the bloodstain on it, she definitely knows how to use it. You can also see a handgun on her pocket, so she has a range option too.

"It seems this place has been cleaned a bit, someone must have been here a while. Is that a box?"

She seems a bit cheerful, doesn't look hostile, though you are still not sure how would you go about this, maybe you would finally have a companion in this barren world, a cute one at that.

Unfortunately, the room you are in aren't as tidy as your feet bump into something, a piece of bottle as it topple over, causing a sound.

Sure enough, she goes full alert and looks around, bringing her hatchet foward.

"Who's there! I swear if this is another one of you zombies..." She says

You don't want to cause any confusion, so might as well reveal yourselves, of course, you prepare a gun on your hand just in case this may turn bad.

"Wait wait, I ain't a zombie. I'm human see," You shouted, she turns around and stares at your direction, "Hello there," You said, acting friendly would make yourself less threatening right? Though she still has her eye on you though. her hands even getting closer to the gun, knowing that she is facing a possible human threat instead of a zombie one.

"Ummm, so, what's a cute girl like you doing out here?" Ok, stupid question, but don't judge me, It's been a week since I met someone that ain't a thug. Her expression still doesn't change, and her hands are still on her gun, though you are too so this might be a challenge on who got to draw first if this escalates badly. You don't want that if you would like it, the both of you are just cautious.

Suddenly, her eye drifted a bit somewhere and her expression turns from being wary to having a realization.

"Ah! This is your home, Sorry! I didn't know, I thought this place is empty so that I could have a place to stay a bit." She stammered suddenly, and even bowed, you blink in confusion at the sudden 180*.

Huh?! What just happen? She just lowered her guard now and felt a bit shameful of the sudden. You turn to the side of the wall and saw your name, the one you have written with the marker.

Could it be? Does it actually work?

"You know, it is rude to point a weapon at the owner when you are at his house."

"Oh, right! You are definitely correct mister!" She said, lowering her small axe and no longer grabbing her gun. Effectively lower her guard in front of you. This honestly makes you think that the marker effect is actually real.

She have the expression of someone who had done something wrong and now going to face punishment for it. Even though in this situation it is reasonable to not trust anybody easily. It's as if she is following a rule of accidentally breaking someone's property and is now accepting a penalty. In this current lawless society.

"So, may I know your name?" You ask, if this marker does allow to make people think you have total ownership of the object that has your name, you might as well use it.

"My name is Marcy, I've been wandering the cities a bit and trying to find a good shelter since the recent outbreak. Having a bit of hard time though," She replied.

"Well then, you could stay here a bit then, I have a lot of space," You said, you want a company after all, and what better way than having a hot blonde American girl living under this old rooftop.

"Really?! I mean, this is your place after all, you own it." She asked,

"Yes, but you are going to let me see your gun for a bit, that's the least you could do, I would give it back" You asked to see how far she is willing to go for your demand, and to your surprised, she actually gave you the gun, her main protection and she gave it to you, the idea of the marker having supernatural power is becoming even more likely.

What do you do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)