More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Will Aaron call somebody?

Amber, An Old Flame

As Aaron idly scrolled through his contact list he found his eyes constantly drawn to the name Amber, his ex. Amber had returned to the city a few days prior, although Aaron seemed oblivious to this fact. Especially as he avoided her social media like the plague and only just realised he had left her number in his phone after all this time.

Her last word's to him had been; "Never contact me again, unless hell freezes over." Aaron wandered into the lounge and looked out the window in time to see a nude Succubus fly by. An aroused grin crossed his lips as he idly thought; 'Well technically Hell hasn't frozen over but it is running rampant through the city.'

Aaron eased the phone from his pocket as he slowly unlocked it with a trembling finger before bringing up his contacts. Amber's name lingered in his contacts as his thumb hovered precariously above it for a few tense seconds before he mouthed; 'Fuck It' and jabbed her name. Seconds later, her name came up on the screen as the phone began to dial out.

Instinctively he brought the device up against his ear and waited...

Will Amber Answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)