More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What rule does he change first? What happens?

Although They Are Still Embarrassed, Cute/Attractive Women Can't Wear Any Clothes

You're sitting in the classroom surfing the web on your phone when you get a strange text from an unknown number. It's advertising some sort of "Rulebook" app. Bored, and with ten minutes to burn, you click the link. Suddenly there's a blinding flash from your phone. You look up, but your balding middle-aged professor didn't seem to notice anything.

You look for a few minutes after tapping the icon, and try not to laugh out loud, despite class not having started at the moment. The silly thing claims to be a cure-all for your life, namely that it can change reality in any way you would like.

It says you can make old rules, or new rules. Still fighting back a chuckle, you tap "New Rule", and keep quiet as you look at a list of rules, and change "Most people generally prefer to be fully dressed" into the following ridiculous, but kind of sexy "rule".

New Rule: Although They Are Still Embarrassed, Cute/Attractive Women Can't Wear Any Clothes

You hit submit, and a list pops up, holding onto your recent changes.

You sit around, confident in your assumption that nothing has happened, although you could swear you hear a squeal or two in the hallway. Probably some dumb girls gossiping. You have five more minutes, so you flip back to the internet and check out the front page of Yahoo for news stories, and suddenly you have an earth shattering revelation due to the content of the first sponsored article. On it is a full body picture of beautiful actresses Emma Watson sitting in a talk show seat, and she's.....well she's buck naked!

A crimson blush coats her pretty face and the top of her chest, which is being cradled by her bare arm. Below that her trim tummy is totally visible, and her long legs. Her small toes are nervously clenched on her bare feet.

The headline reads "The Peculiar New Dress Code: Attractive Women's Lives Just Got More Exciting"

Emma looks less than comfortable sitting there in her best birthday suit. Suddenly, you hear a number of quiet but noticeable footsteps; bare footsteps coming into the classroom with the usual rabble.

You look up and a planet-sized grin plasters your face.

Who do you see first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)