More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Allison Hargreeves (The Umbrella Academy)

Allison Hargreeves, originally designated as Number Three, is one of the forty-three children born on the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989 to mothers without any previous signs of pregnancy. She was one of seven adopted as a baby by Sir Reginald Hargreeves whose intention was training them to save the world. Ranked by their individual usefulness, Allison was Hargreeves' Number Three with the ability to influence events by prefacing any statement with "I heard a rumor."

After Five failed to prevent the apocalypse half caused by Viktor , she found herself in Dallas, 1961 during the height of the American Civil Rights Movement. Separated from her siblings and coping with the loss of her voice, Allison navigated a segregated and racist southern society.

Powers

Vocal Reality Manipulation: Allison can control people and reality with the power of her voice.

Mental Manipulation: By prefacing a statement with "I heard a rumor," Allison can compel people do whatever she desires. Although she initially abused her power by using it for personal gain, her ex-husband, Patrick caught her using the ability on her daughter, Claire and she realized her use had been exploitative and stopped using it unless she had to. However, in order for her power to have effect she must be close enough to a subject that they can hear her. After getting hit by Harlan Cooper's powers, Allison's powers seem to have amplified, which made her lose the need to start her statements with "I heard a rumor". Now whenever using her powers, her irises glow a golden color.

Reality Manipulation: As seen during her childhood, where her father had her use her powers to suppress her sibling, Viktor's own powers. Allison's ability to mentally affect others using her voice can also to a certain degree at the time, manipulate and influence reality. Later as seen during the second season, Allison can now cause spontaneous phenomenon to happen to whenever she uses her voice on others, as seen where she had caused the heads of three men to explode after she used her mental suggestion on them.

Abilities

Expert Combatant: Like many of her siblings, Allison possesses extensive physical and combative training, making her a capable athlete and martial artist.

from Umbrella Academy Wiki

How does Allison end up naked?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)