More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bigfatjoe Bigfatjoe

What rule does he change first? What happens?

All men are trained to be sissys

He never spoke about this before but he had a strong submissive side which always had to be suppressed in him. With the possibility to change every rule he thought that he could live out his feminization fantasies to his every wish. He wrote the following rules:

  1. With her 18th birthday every woman gets to pick a boy of her age to serve her for the rest of his life.

  2. The boys will have an urge to follow the instructions of their female mistress no matter how humiliating they are.

  3. Men who have been picked lose all their human rights and are legally treated lower than pets.

  4. Public humiliation is an accepted norm.

  5. The boys will be trained to behave more feminine and will develop girly behavior for themselves. They will also have a strong affection on their mistresses and the colour pink.

  6. Every male over the age of 18 will be feminized and have an urge to wear girly feminine clothing and to act as girly as possible.

As he presses the confirm button his environment shifts. What once was a bathroom is now a bedroom with bright pink walls, a wardrobe full of pink feminine clothes and various posters of princesses from different movies. He himself was not dressed in his normal clothes but in a pink miniskirt with long stockings a pink top and pink high heels. When he looked under his girly pink panties he noticed a golden chastity cage around his cock which kept it from being erect. The cage hurt but he couldn't get it off not just because he wasn't strong enough but also because it felt wrong. When he looked around his new room a voice came from downstairs. It was his sister which screamed at him to move his sissy ass downstairs. He was too embarrassed to go downstairs so he hid in his closet. His sister screamed something he couldn't understand so he kept hiding in the closet with the girly clothes. Suddenly a great pain went through his cock and when he screamed out in pain his sister opened the door to the closet.

"There you are little bitch!" she shouted at him and pulled him on his hair out of the closet. "Come on down I want to get you ready"

What is going to happen next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)