More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by cphi cphi

How do you respond?

Aggressively

This has to end! With a sudden surge of anger, you push back the curtain, and in a heartbeat, you are out of the shower and inches from Tara. With your left hand, you grab her wrist, pulling her hand free of her shorts. You pin it against the door, and with your left hand, you press her shoulder to the door as well, pushing it shut with a and causing her to squeak in surprise. With noses almost touching, you growl, trying not to shout.
"What the fuck do you think you're doing, Tara! This is unacceptable behavior for a girl your age towards her boyfriend's father! I don't know what your game is; whether you're trying to hurt my wife for some reason or just think you can do whatever you like. I promise you, you can't! Now you either stop making trouble, or I am going to make trouble for you, little girl!" The red mist of anger is beginning to cloud your vision, but Tara is no longer calm, no longer sultry. Her chest is heaving, ample breasts rising and falling rapidly an inch from your chest.
Her free hand fumbles at the door handle....

🔞 Candy.AI đŸ”Ĩ AI Sex Chat - Roleplay, Erotic Stories, Try for Free 🕹ī¸

What is she trying to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)