More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by cphi cphi

Until suddenly?

You hear a giggle

Just loud enough to hear over both the sound of blood in your ears, and the water of the shower, you definitely hear a stifled giggle. Your blood runs cold in surprise and simultaneously your face flushes red with embarrassment as you glance at the doorway by way of the foggy mirror.
It's hard to tell at first, but after a second, you definitely see the lithe, big-titted outline of Tara O'Day, Jared's girlfriend, quite clearly watching you jerk off in the shower. How had you forgotten to lock the bathroom door? It was only a fleeting thought, instantly crowded out by panic, anger, embarrassment and also... thrill?
Tara has one hand pressed against her grinning mouth, but the other is snaked down the front of her VS pajama shorts. She is wearing a pink VS bra, with one of Jared's button down shirts over top, but nothing else.
"Don't stop on my account, Mr S." she says in a low throaty voice and a tone that is nearly mocking. "I always wondered if you were bigger than Jared. You are, by the way. By a LOT."
You can't believe what's happening right now. Tara has never been this bold. And yet there she is: 20 years old, with bigger tits than Jenna, or Karen, almost as big as Kayla's. But Tara's are 100% natural. Her creamy skin is on display from heaving cleavage down to the barest hint of blond fuzz where her hand is hungrily digging at her hidden snatch. She isn't teasing anymore. That look in her eyes is lust, not mischief.

How do you respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)