More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by cphi cphi

What is she trying to do?

Lock the Door.

Her hand finds the lock and turns it the the up-and-down, locked position. She's staring into your eyes with fervent lust.
"Oh..Mr. James...you're so strong." she puts her free hand over her head, and slides the other one along to meet it, and you allow your hand to be dragged there too.
"You're right. This is....totally..." she's squirming now, arms raised over her head, "in-a-pro-priate...." she drags out every syllable, and she tilts her head down to stare up at you through her eyelashes. "I've been a bad girl. I need someone like you to...." she pauses, stretching forward with her hips to rub against your lower body "...put me on the straight and...well....not so narrow." she smiles a wicked smile as she looks at your iron hard dick, inches from her bellybutton, but quickly replaces it with a look that says she's a good little girl that will accept whatever punishment you see fit.

Holy fuck. This girl is really twisted up! You can't deny a thrill that runs along your arms and legs, and of course through your dick. You have attempted, several times over the years, to warm Jenna up to the idea of a little Dom/Sub action, but except for one or two nights of roleplaying, she never really seemed interested. You've always had it as a fantasy. Beautiful, innocent, submissive women bending to your will? Taking a willful bitch and slowly breaking her to your control? You have a hunger for these fantasies. And now, this 20 year old piece of absolutely forbidden fruit, this ripe little peach, was actively stoking that hidden fantasy? You're convinced that with a little work, you could have this tart in a leather corset and a ball gag, whimpering for your cock while tied to the bars of your headboard.
Of course, it's totally wrong. You're a happily married man, at least you tell yourself that. But isn't that what makes it that much better?

Do you go for it, or pull it back?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)