More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by cphi cphi

Do you go for it, or pull it back?

Assert dominance

There's no time to play this out right now. Too many ways it could go wrong. But you can ensure that when there is time, she'll still be hungry for it.
"You're such a bad girl, Tara. So bad, that I don't know if you deserve this cock," you rub the tip against her stomach, leaving a sticky trail of pre-cum between your tip and her skin. She shudders, and licks her lips.
"I can be good. I can be so good for you, sir." She's playing the part perfectly: she's twisting around, trying to get more contact with your pulsing cock.
"Well, I have a dilemma, Tara." You use one hand to secure both of her wrists together over her head, and with the other, you close around her throat, gently, but firmly. She gives a little "hrk!" as you squeeze, ever so slightly constricting her airflow. You use this grip to tilt her head back until its almost at it's maximum angle, staring down into her eyes, which are starting to bulge a little. You are pressed right against her, now. "There's not enough time right now for me to fully...discipline you for this infraction. I'm a busy man, little girl. I don't have all day to waste on teaching you proper manners." Her eyes are fluttering a little, and you relax your grip a hair. Can't leave bruises. Too many questions....
"So here's what's going to happen. Your going to get on your knees and take this dick in your throat. You're going to suck it good, and if you don't do a good job, I'm just going fuck your throat instead." Her eyes are bulging, but she nods against your hand. "Then when you're done, you're going to swallow my cum like a good girl, every last drop. Then you're going to go back to Jared's room, get dressed, and go home. When I have time for you, your true punishment will come, but for now..."you release her throat and arms, and she practically falls mouth first onto your cock.
"Ysh...dddy..."
"Didn't anyone teach you not to talk with your mouth full? Am i going to have to teach you manners on top of everything else?" You pull her head off your dick with a fist gripped in her hair. She whimpers in pain but looks up with nothing but obedience and desire in her eyes.
"Yes, sir. I'm sorry, sir. I'll remember from now on. Please fuck my throat, daddy! I deserve it!"
You see no reason to refuse, and soon you're pistoning you cock into this girl's throat. She gags pretty regularly at first, though you warn her not to puke on your cock. Admirably she manages to control her reflex. Your dick is soaked in her slobber, and the excess is forming a pool on the tiles beneath you. The little bitch's throat feels amazing, and the wrongness of it all sends you to the edge. You push into her mouth as deep as you can go. the back of her head hits the doorway, and she has nowhere else to go, and then your cockhead breaks the throat barrier with a satisfying glugging noise. Tara's eyes bug out as you ruin her poor throat.
"Are you ready for my cum, Tara?"
"Hrrk....hrrk..."
"I'll take that as a yes."You pull out of her mouth so fast she gasps and splutters but she has no time to compose herself before a streamer of your spunk hits her in the cheek. She shuts her eyes reflexive as more cum strikes her eyelid, then her nose.
"Open your fucking mouth..." you demand, and then shoot the last rope straight into her mouth.
After taking a few seconds to recover, you hand the violated little fuck bunny a wet washcloth. "Clean yourself up for daddy." She obliges somewhat mechanically.
"Tara!"
Her gaze snaps to yours, fear in her eyes....and rapture.
"Get the fuck out of here! Jesus. Your punishment is going to be so much worse if you don't learn to follow simple fucking instructions." She squeaks as you grab her hair and stop just short of hauling her to her feet by it. "Get a move on." You smack her ass, _not _gently, and she cries out in pain, mixed with pleasure.
"Yes, daddy." She flees from the bathroom, but you can see that at the hallway corner, she stops to look back, a look of total wonder and adoration in her eyes, before she flees around the corner.

Damn. You never expected so much damage when you probed beneath the surface. You guess when your dad fucks your mom on a one night stand then bails, you grow up with a serious void.
Tara
You're pulling on your shorts when Jenna appears in the doorway. "Hey babe." You freeze momentarily, but then you turn with a smile on your face.
"Hey, good morning!" There's no incriminating evidence anywhere, right? "What's up?" Jenna looks very nice, her hair tied back in a loose ponytail and a pretty orange and cream sundress with a flower-patterned skirt. You feel a little stab of guilt at what just occurred, but then again, there's no taking it back, and what Jenna doesn't know doesn't have to hurt her.
"I have to head to the store. We need a bunch of groceries for this weekend. I swear, i'm thinking about charging Karen and Jack room and board. I need another pair of hands to come with me. "

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)