More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Rowenar Rowenar

What's next for Tilly?

Adjustment

Face down, Tilly groaned, a long, frustrated, utterly mortified sound at her predicament. Being stripped naked by a godlike alien race was nothing she’d ever expected when she joined Starfleet.

She shifted, trying to blot out the world. She’d just been seen by… there was the bridge staff, the captain, Saru, Detmer, Airiam, Owosekun, among far too many others, people she worked side by side with every day. And then everyone in the corridors on the way to her quarters…

She’d managed to cross her arm, so maybe her tits had been vaguely hidden, but that was only from the corridor. Everyone on the bridge had seen her boobs spilling out over her lone arm, if they hadn’t already seen her before she’d managed to cover.

And then everyone in the corridors would still have seen her pussy, and absolutely all of those people would have had an easy view of her generous ass. Tilly whimpered.

The number of people that had seen her naked in her entire life had gone up by at least one order of magnitude in just the past few minutes.

The door to her quarters slid open. Tilly shrieked again, realising the view she was offering to any newcomer; red hair against her back, and then unobstructed once more, her legs and her curvy thighs. Panicking, Tilly rolled over-

And remember a full frontal view really wasn’t any better. She scrambled to grab the covers, rolling herself up in them and staring out the top, cheeks almost as red as her hair.

Her roommate, Michael Burnham, stood in the doorway.

“Uh, hi?” Tilly squealed.

“I heard that something had happened,” Michael said. “Are you… alright?”

“Kinda,” Tilly said. She hesitated, then giggled from nervous. “Just. Uh. You know. Naked. And kinda stuck naked. I’m… I’m completely naked. And I can’t get dressed. For as long as those aliens decide to keep this up. Ok. Ok. Yep. This is real.”

“Tilly, breathe,” Michael said.

Tilly whimpered; her roommate hurried over to her bedside, kneeling until her eyes were level with the flushed redhead’s.

Tilly was squirming, bare shoulders and face peering out the top of the blanket as she fidgeted, freaking out somewhat majorly at the prospect of indefinite nudity. Michael looking at her didn’t help her blush, though it did make her stop squirming quite as much.

“Can I help?” Michael said. “There are some Vulcan techniques used to control emotion, they might make it easier for you to-”

“Not really in any position to be meditating!” Tilly squeaked, cheeks hot. “Could you, uh, ask for new quarters? And for my work to be sent to mine? I- I know it’s a lot but, uh…”

Michael paused; she glanced down for a moment, making Tilly flush further.

“I understand,” Michael said. “I’m sure there’s somewhere I can stay.”

“Thank you!” Tilly said.

“I’ll pass it on,” Michael said.

She left their quarters not long later; Tilly let out a long breath.

Ok, staying in her room for who knew how long wasn’t the most exciting opportunity, but given the alternative she was pretty sure she could live with it.

A few minutes later and she awkwardly unwrapped herself, almost falling out of her bed as she did so. Nervously the redhead stood up, glancing back at the door. Only Michael ought to be able to go in without permission now it was locked, given they were roommates, and even that might not last. Then barring an emergency…

The nude redhead walked the length of the room. Tilly squealed as she walked past a mirror, suddenly getting a look at herself.

Ok, she knew what she looked like naked, but she’d never had any occasion to look at herself for any particular length of time like this. That flare of red between her legs, tits she’d vocally been proud of on a couple of drunken nights, now visible as more than just a swell under a uniform.

And everyone had seen what she was looking at. She flushed.

Quickly she wandered back to the bed.

A few minutes later, still, and there was a knock at the door. Tilly yelped.

“Who- who is it?” she said.

“Tech,” a voice came back. “We’ve got a modified terminal, normally used setting up camp off-ship, I’ll let you access the same functionality you’d have on the bridge. Can we set it up?”

Ok, that… it was useful, especially if she planned to be in here, but… Tilly swallowed.

“One- one second!” Tilly said, voice high.

Awkwardly she moved over to the door; it’d take a touch to open. She held a trembling hand just by the controls.

Ok, just be quick, get it over with.

She hit the controls. And then, not wanting to think about the eyeful of naked ensign she’d just given the two techs she span around and sprinted over to her bed, hurriedly returning to wrap herself up in the blanket.

“O-ok,” squeaked Tilly to the staring duo. “Do your thing! Uh, over there please.”

How does Tilly's new, nude routine go? How long does it last?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)