More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Adalind Schade (Grimm)

Adalind Schade (born April 14, 1985) ("Map of the Seven Knights") is a Hexenbiest who first appeared in "Pilot". Nick Burkhardt first noticed her outside a jewelry store where she momentarily woged into her Hexenbiest form. She resigned from her job as a lawyer at Berman, Rautbort Law before leaving Portland, ("Woman in Black") and temporarily returned to the law firm nearly four years later. ("Inugami")

Personality :

Adalind is very poised and graceful, and also one to do anything for those she loves. However, as a Hexenbiest, she was also treacherous, seductive, manipulative, uncaring, and highly intelligent. Following the loss of her powers for the first time, ("Love Sick") she became more ruthless and vengeful, and although still arrogant and poised, she was well aware she was a lot weaker. She showed an uncharacteristic vulnerability when she kissed Meisner on the cheek while thanking him for saving her life. She has shown a lot more emotion since she gave birth to Diana. After she originally agreed to give her baby to Stefania after she gave birth, she was very protective of Diana and careful about who she let hold her when she had her in her possession. She has also been equally as protective of her second baby. When she learned that Sean Renard handed Diana over to Viktor, she ended up breaking down crying in the middle of a street once she realized Viktor had already left with her daughter. ("The Law of Sacrifice") She was extremely upset with Renard initially and worked with the Royals for some time in order to get Diana back. However, when Kenneth and the Royals essentially were finished using her and used Juliette's help to find Diana, she reached out to Renard, Nick, and Nick's friends to both help them "cure" Juliette and seek protection. She showed some selflessness on her part by suppressing the very abilities she had worked so hard to regain. ("Headache")

When she suppressed her powers, she displayed more of her caring side, along with empathy, specifically towards Nick after she learned that his mother had been killed. ("Cry Havoc") She expressed regret over her past actions that hurt Nick, and she no longer had any desire to regain her powers as well. Nick and Monroe talked about how much she had changed, with Nick also adding that she had turned out to be a great mother. ("Map of the Seven Knights") Adalind feared what would happen to her way of thinking and her personality when the suppressant wore off, as well as how Nick would react, so much so that it took her several weeks until she finally worked up enough courage to tell Nick that her powers had returned, despite advice from Rosalee and Renard to do so sooner. ("Into the Schwarzwald") ("Lycanthropia") ("The Taming of the Wu") Since her powers have returned, she has still maintained her feelings for Nick and her children, caring deeply about all of them; however, she was by Black Claw and its leader, Conrad Bonaparte, to take Kelly and leave the loft and Nick, which she viewed as being a way to protect both her children and Nick. ("The Taming of the Wu"). Despite Renard's attempts to try to win her to his side, Adalind has remained loyal to Nick, resisting Renard's advances towards her and the attempts of Diana to get them to be together, as well as refusing to betray Nick when Bonaparte asked her to tell him where Nick lived. She further tried to contact him by phone and asked Wu to relay to Nick that Kelly was fine and that she loved Nick, and she later used Diana to contact Nick to warn him that Black Claw was closing in on him after Bonaparte used his powers to Adalind to tell him where the loft was. ("Bad Night") ("Set Up") ("The Beginning of the End")

Physical Description

In her human form, Adalind is a beautiful woman in her early 30's. She wears designer clothing designed to accentuate her natural beauty. Before her Hexenbiest form was suppressed, she used to go to extraordinary lengths to maintain her complexion, including applying leeches to her face to keep her skin pale. She is below average height for a North American white female and has blond hair. In her Hexenbiest form, she has the decaying, weathered skin of a corpse with white hair. Although some teeth are missing, the others are all in good condition.

Hexenbiest Abilities

Adalind has displayed multiple abilities throughout the series.

  1. Telekinesis: The ability to move objects with the mind.
  2. Pyrokinesis: The ability to manipulate fire/heat.
  3. Psychic Persuasion: The ability to manipulate someone into doing a certain action. She is also proficient at casting spells, to which she credits her mother for teaching her.
  4. Zaubertrank: Adalind is skilled in the making and using of zaubertränke.
  5. Adalind also possessed some form of a connection with Eve due to Eve's former identity as Juliette. ("The Taming of the Wu") It is believed that this connection was established due to the fact that Juliette turned into Adalind with the Verfluchte Zwillingsschwester in order to help restore Nick's powers, and she turned into a Hexenbiest as a side effect. ("Highway of Tears") ("Chupacabra") Adalind was able to sense when Eve was hurt and dying. ("The Beginning of the End")

Trivia

  1. She shares the same birth month and day (April 14) as Claire Coffee. ("Map of the Seven Knights") The birth date of October 16, 1985, seen in earlier seasons, proved to be one that was falsified by Adalind.[1]
  2. The etymology of her name is derived from the Germanic elements adal/adel/adelig, meaning "noble," and lind/linde, meaning "gentle." Schade is German for "a pity" and also means "damage" in Dutch, being a derivative of schaden, which means "to do damage."
  3. She was the first non-human whose Wesen form Nick saw. ("Pilot")
  4. She was the first Wesen to become human. ("Love Sick")
  5. She was the first Wesen to regain her powers. ("Mommy Dearest")
  6. She was the first Wesen to voluntarily suppress her powers. ("You Don't Know Jack")
  7. Her cat's name was "Magique," French for "magic."
  8. She was the first character to get pregnant. ("Face Off")
  9. She "hates" bacon. ("Blond Ambition")
  10. She is allergic to raw tomatoes. ("Clear and Wesen Danger")

How does Adalind end up naked ?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)