More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bryce193 bryce193

What does he decide........?

Aaron agrees to be Sam''s

"Well.....Aaron, do you want to?" Samantha asks. "Sam...i... I think....well...sure" Aaron answers. "Good...meet me in the bedroom then, and we will make it official lover" replys Sam, heading into the hallway, and hanging a left. (Gulp)" I guess I'm doing this, gonna fuck her, gonna be her lover" thinks Aaron, as he stands from the coach, and heads towards his bedroom. As he enters the hall, he sees the shirt she was just wearing on the floor, along with a bra. "Man she wasnt kidding...she means fir us to have sex" says Aaron as he closes in on the bedroom door.

The door is cracked open, only the light from the side lamp by his bed seems to be on. At the door bottom is the pants Sam had on, with her panties. Aaron knows what's in side waiting him, as he opens the door. Samantha sits on his bed, legs spread "come, remove those clothes , so we can be intimate." She coes.

Aaron gulps again, this time in anticipation, as he sees Sam's beautiful body. Aaron then removes his shirt, and undoes his Jean's, slipping them off. Samantha watches as he eagerly strips, her lips part "don't forget your undies " she says with a small giggle. Once his clothes are also off, he gets onto the bed with her, penis already erected from seeing her naked. She wraps her arms around his neck, and kisses him, as he starts caressing one of her breasts. Their tongues mingle, as their lips shift directions against each others. Aaron takes his free hand, and grasps his shaft.

He then starts teasingly rubbing the tip across her slit. Sam pulls her lips from his, a strain of saliva comes with them, breaking fast. "Not yet....I want to taste it" coes Samantha once more. She then flips him, were shes onto, luckily his bed is a full bed, for of it had been a twin, he'd be on the floor instead. Sam picks at his chest, and down his stomach, to his pubic hair, were she glides her tongue to his penis , and up the shaft.

Aaron feels a tingling, as the tongue moves along his shaft. Then Warmth. As Samantha's lips engulfs the tip, and moves down the shaft a short distance. Her head then Bob's up and down, as Aaron gets.a nice , pleasurable blowjob .

Her right hand grasps his ballsack, and fondles it. Aaron feels his climax reach its peak, and explode into her mouth. Her lips lift, as sperm slips down his shaft. She swallows what stays in her mouth . "Mmm...a little gamy " she smirks, as she starts licking at the sperm on his shaft, causing him to mostly erect again. "That's better, I wonder if you have another round in you though " Sam says, lining it up with her cunt. "I think.....eeh...I can" replys Aaron as his Simi flaccid cock slips through her pussy lips. He wasnt wrong, he did infsct last about two more minutes, before a small amount of sperm squirted out into her.

Exhausted by cumming twice on a row. Aaron pasta out after a few seconds with his eyes closed. "Hmm...we will have to work on your stamina it seems" says Sam lying next to her new man, and putting a arm around him. Both are un aware what's happening around town as they sleep. Or with in the apartment build.

What happens when they awake ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)