More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MaliciousAI MaliciousAI

Who has it and how does it manifest?

A young man disrupts a girls' study night

"So it's a muscle?" Marilyn asked, puzzling over the notes.

I nodded at her. "That's right. It's a special type of muscle that contracts in a ring, usually called a sphincter. In this case, it allows light-"

Becky cut me off. "Hah! Isn't sphincter another word for anus?"

I sighed. "The anus is an example of a sphincter, yes. In fact, the whole digestive tract is full of them. In this case, the dilation of the eye controls-"

"I've seen someone's eyes get like that before," Marilyn said. "Sophie's boyfriend gave her something at a rave once and she looked like that for the rest of the night. I tried to score some off of him but he said I would have to suck him off and, like, there was no way I was doing that again."

"Was that the time they, like, ended up on the roof?" Becky asked. "Shit was fucking wild. I think I got busy in the Sigma's frat house and-"

"Enough!" I said, trying not to scream. "If you want to slack off and not do the work that's fine, but I am being paid to tutor you and I'd very much like to do so."

Marilyn and Becky both looked at me sheepishly. I already felt out of place, a lanky, bookish girl sandwiched between two college beauties, and them talking about wild sex parties and wasn't calming me down at all. I pointed at Marilyn's textbook.

"Now, light passing through the cornea and iris hits the back of the eye where, in the posterior chamber, a vitreous body..."

I trailed off as a guy walked into the room. We had reserved it, and there should have been a sign on the door, but he strode in like he owned the place. He wasn't anything special to look at: shaggy, unkempt black hair, stubble on his chin, a worn t-shirt and jeans over an average looking body. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Um, excuse me, but we reserved the room until 7:30. If you need one, you can ask Mrs. Wilson at-"

"I already talked to Mrs. Wilson," he said, silencing me with a wave of his hand, "and she gave me permission to enter any room I'd like. Before she ran off to try amateur night at a strip club, that is. I hope she does well."

I felt a brief pressure behind my eyes, a headache that throbbed once and vanished as quickly as it had begun. Mrs. Wilson running off like that made perfect sense to me. I looked at the boy in the room. "Well, if you don't mind, we were in the middle of some anatomy homework."

He nodded. "Of course, don't mind me."

"I won't mind you. Becky, can you identify on this diagram where the retina and-" The guy flexed his wrist in an odd gesture, but I didn't mind. "-shaft are? Remember, they're right behind the head."

"Right here!" Becky pointed at the page. "Just above the balls. I know what's what on a dick, silly." She smiled proudly at me.

"It's not a dick, it's a penis. Remember to use academic language. Now, the scrotum is there to regulate temperature for what organ or organs?"

Marilyn leaned in next to me, pressing her massive tits against my arm. She poked at a certain spot on the diagram. "The testes are in there, and they need to be comfortable. I like to make them comfortable with my mouth."

"Very good, Marilyn," I said. "You get a gold star."

I peeled the sticker off the pad on the table, seeing the guy in the room twitch again but ignoring him. Turning to Marilyn, I waited for her to pull down the front of her shirt so I could place the sticker on one of her breasts. It shown brightly against her tan skin, etching itself in to become a tattoo. Next to me, I could hear Becky whimper in frustration.

I turned to her. "It's okay, Becky. Here, can you show me where the cum comes out?"

Becky frowned at that, puzzling the question over. She was just a dumb blonde bimbo, but this should have been easy enough for her to get. Finally, she pointed at a spot on the cock picture. "There!" she giggled. "Like, he cums outta the tip, right?"

"Good job, Becky! Here, have a gold star."

I raised the sticker up to put it on her bare chest, following a line of star tattoos pointing towards her pink nipple. Her normally pale skin was flushed from all the praise. I gave her tit a light squeeze as I put the sticker in place, then turned the page on the text book. Marilyn placed her hand on my thigh, and I wished I hadn't worn jeans. She was still leaned against me, peering down at the new diagram, exhaling warm breath on my neck. "What's that?" she asked.

"That's my vagina." I was happy I got to teach them something new. I pulled the text book closer to us. "See, here's my pussy lips, we call that a labia, and my clit, and my g-spot is right in there, behind that, um, thing there."

"Woah," they both said at the same time. Marilyn started playing with one of her boobs. "Mmm, your pussy looks so hot, Carolyn. I wish I could see the real thing!"

On my other side, Becky started curling a lock of her hair. "Yeah, like, wow. Carolyn, I wanna see your cunny for real."

I shrunk at the attention. Wasn't it enough for them to see my pussy in the text book? Why would they want to see more?

Across the table, the man made an odd motion.

I stood up. "Of course you can see my pussy, girls! All you had to do was ask." I turned and sat on the edge of the table, spreading my legs to give them a clear view. I was happy I'd worn a skirt today, and I just pulled it up out of the way. "Take a good look!"

Becky and Marilyn scooched closer together to get an unobstructed view, and I noticed for the first time how long and sexy their hair was. Becky had the blonde bimbo look down, and Marilyn's flowing red curls were the perfect nymphomaniac look. Both sluts were leaned in close to me, and I could feel them breathe on my pussy as they struggled to get the best view possible. I slid the book off the table and showed them the picture again.

"Now," I said, "can either of you find the labia?"

Becky blinked at me in confusion. "Um, the lay-bee-uh?"

"The lips, silly!" Marilyn ran a gentle finger over my pussy lips. "Right here."

"Very good, Marilyn! And where's the clitoris?"

"Here." She poked with her finger again, and I gasped a little.

"Now, Linny, that's not how we touch, right?"

Linny pouted, then nodded. "Yes, mistress. Sorry mistress."

"How do we point things out on mistress' body, Linny?"

Both girls answered in unison. "With our tongues, mistress."

"Good girls. Becky, do you want to show me where the clit is?" Becky moved in and found my clit almost instantly, running her cute pink tongue in circles around the area. I patted her on the head. "Good girl, Becky!"

I could feel her shudder as I praised her. Next to her, Linny pouted some more. "But mistress! She only knew where it was because I showed her!"

"Linny, you know better than to be jealous. Come now, suck on mistress' tits while Becky-slut eats me out."

She scrambled forward and up onto the table, and I lay back as she pressed her face into my chest. Soon, I was lying on my back, legs dangling off the edge as Becky went down on me, Linny suckling at my tits. I'd always had bigger tits than either of my sluts, and seeing them worship my body was almost as big a turn-on as Master's cock.

Speaking of Master's cock, I opened my eyes to see it in full view at the edge of the table. Even upside down as I was, I'd recognize that beautiful shaft anywhere. I readjusted myself so that my head was off the table, hanging from my slender neck but supported by my shoulders, then opened my mouth and let Him slip it into me. At this angle, He slid right down my throat and I was happy to on Him. I gave the best upside down blowjob I could, licking and sucking as He bottomed out repeatedly, balls slapping me in the nose. The pleasure I was getting from Linny-cunt and Becky-slut was nothing in comparison to the sensation of His cock, His lust, His cum pouring down into my stomach, pushing me to an orgasm that obliterated all thought and sanity until I was a shuddering, panting mess of sweat and arousal on the study room table.

I smiled at him. "How'd I do, Master?"

"Very good, Carrie." I felt a tingle run through my scalp at the praise, his deep voice reaching inside me to fill up pleasure centers I didn't know I had.

"Does Master want to fuck me? Please, Master, I want you to fuck me so bad."

He chuckled at me. "Another time, Carrie. I have other dumb sluts to visit, and you have these two to keep you busy." He gestured to Linny-cunt and Becky-slut, and I could see that Becky-slut was drenched from my orgasm but hadn't pulled away from my pussy. Linny-cunt was still enamored with my massive breasts, openly groping her own large tits and comparing herself to me. I looked back at Master as he paused in the doorway.

"Will Master fuck me soon?"

"Very soon, slut. Just be patient."

With that, he slipped out the door.

Where does our stranger go next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)