More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by RachelFacial RachelFacial

The next day

A working relationship

The following morning passes by in a haze of nervous energy.

Despite being woken up your favorite way - Rachel straddling your face naked as she sucks your dick - you couldn't bring yourself to ask her yet. The taste of cum lingered on her lips as she kissed you. You showered together, as usual, with only some light playfulness. Parting at the cars, Rachel pulled you into a passionate embrace, whispering that she's looking forward to tonight. She always gets extra horny after using X-Change.

A few of your coworkers, including your boss, are on some variant of X-Change. Most of them are on either a Pink or Blue X-Tra, pushing their transformation out to a month. Leon, at the desk on the other side of your own, just began his X-Tra transformation a few days ago. You're pretty sure Leon also had his pill laced with "Bimbo", as his girl-form's tits could best be described as "bowling balls".

"Hey, Jamie," Leon (currently using the name Liz) greets you as she sits across the way. "Catching up with those reports? Brit will have our asses if they're not done by tonight." She pauses, winking, "Not that I'd mind that..."

Brian (currently "Britney") is the office manager here and on her second month of X-Tra. And as she keeps wearing pants just a bit too tight to work, everyone can't help but have noticed the anaconda-sized bulge straining down her thigh. Britney is fairly exacting, so you wonder how much she paid to get that precise look. More than you could afford, that's certain.

Grinning and rolling your eyes, you briefly glance at Liz's bulging cleavage. She smirks, going into a rather dramatic rendition of a yawning stretch - first squeezing her boobs together, straining her shirt to the absolute limit (what the hell is it made of?!) before leaning back and pushing her chest out. Two hard, pointed nipples cap your coworker's bulging mounds. You have to shift to hide your, unfortunately, stiffening erection.

Bending over boobs first to stand, Liz smiles down at you, "Well, good luck getting them ready. Hey, I saw you didn't bring lunch! I'm going home for break and it's just up the street if you want to come, my treat."

The wordplay isn't lost on you, especially as she glances down at your poorly hidden erection. Your face begins to redden, "I'll... uh, think about it. Thanks."

"No problem," she winks, blowing a mocking kiss.

It would be a lot easier to focus on actually working if only Liz wasn't directly ahead of you. She resting her tits on the desk, ballooning them out to obscene proportions. Throughout the morning she stretches (moaning as it happens), sucks on various things ranging from pens to her own fingers, keeps trying to catch your eye, and generally acting out as a Bimbo-flavored pill defines.

You're so distracted that you don't even notice as Britney walks by and looms over your desk. She startles you, suddenly speaking up from behind, "Jamie, this isn't the place to be drooling over Leon's tits!"

You turn to face her, only to sharply inhale as you see Britney's cock-head poking out at you.

"It's Liz," she shouts from her desk.

Britney waves the statement off, "Liz, sure. If I were you, Jamie, and I wanted to get home on time, I'd use my lunch hour to talk with my boss about my work performance. Maybe I'd learn how to be a useful employee at my company. Something to think about."

She walks off toward her office. Liz and a few nearby coworkers send you pitying looks, but know they can't really help. Technically, your lunch hour is yours to do with as you will, as it's deducted from your salary, but if you don't go... well, hopefully you can keep this job. You're pretty sure you know what Liz wants from you at her apartment, and it sounds far better than the dressing down you'd get with Britney. But it'd also mean cheating on your wife, something you've prided yourself on never doing.

Lunch hour finally arrives. Liz stands, raising a questioning eyebrow as you consider what to do. You hear Britney's office door open.

Go with Liz or see your boss?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)