More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Phantompen Phantompen

Does misfortune strike Mackenzie as she works out? Or perhaps afterwards?

A visit to the new tanning beds.

Mackenzie's workout passed without incident. A session on the treadmill for her cardio and a stint in the free weight room to keep her body strong and toned left the beauty worn out and ready to relax. Normally Mackenzie would follow up her workouts with a visit to the steam rooms, but she felt like trying something a little different today.

The gym had recently installed a number of tanning booths, and the redhead figured it would be a good way to unwind and improve her appearance simultaneously. The exact rules for the tanning booths hadn't been smoothed out yet, as the gym's ownership was still looking out for any problems that became apparent before setting any rules in stone. As a result, the only thing Mackenzie needed was to provide her own eye protection. Thankfully for Mackenzie, she'd went out and purchased a pair of tanning goggles after the addition had been announced.

Mackenzie made her way down the row of booths that housed the new tanning beds, opting to use the one furthest down the row as she figured it would be most protected against noise from the gym reaching her. Stepping in and closing the door behind her, Mackenzie looked over the operating instructions posted above the bed. The machine was simple enough to understand, and safety features were built in to guarantee that users would not be burned inside the bed.

It didn't take long for Mackenzie to pull off her workout gear, soon standing alone in the booth in just her thong and sports bra. She was about to climb into the bed when a thought struck her: was there any better place to get the most thorough tan possible? It wasn't like the beach where people were everywhere. In this booth, Mackenzie was alone...

Biting her lip and blushing at the thought, Mackenzie peeled off her sports bra and shimmied her thong down her shapely legs. Depositing all of her clothing into her duffel bag, Mackenzie donned her tanning goggled and climbed into the bed, pulling it closed on top of her. She'd set the bed to tan for an hour, and the safety features meant she didn't run any risk of burning. The warmth of the bed was supremely comforting, and Mackenzie soon felt her consciousness drifting away...

What happens while Mackenzie naps in the bed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)