More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by akikuka akikuka

Traps beware

A vampire noble become my pet

Collecting herbs is a hassle, especially if there aren't any in the market. I thought, storing this hard find herbs in the storage room along with the other ingredients. Maybe I should create a small herb farm. It is usually a hassle to make one but can be worth producing.

I sigh in boredom as today there isn't much to do. It would be a great time to go exploring with my trusty broom, but those damn crusaders are running some villages around doing their old checking and preaching. Knights and witch don't tend to mix as well as herb and boiling water.

Now it would have been something to be scared of, especially if they might try and enter the forest and hunt me down. Though for me though I just stay in this cozy witch house.

Looking at the sign outside with my name, I don't feel much threaten. They won't be able to enter, thanks to my special powers. Mwahaha!

What power you may ask? Well its the ability to gain ownership of anything I write my name on. Morrigan Le Fay, I could also do short names to make it simple, so long as I intended it for my own name.

It's a powerful ability since I could gain total privilege towards any object or territory. Even control a person in ways that no witch potion can achieve.

Like owning a noble vampire. Speaking of which...

Vampire sperm is quite expensive and rare. Mostly because getting one from a vampire is ridiculously hard due to their abilities, and prideful nature. Only the most powerful witch have the capabilities to do so. That or someone like muah.

I have one under my control, right now standing against the table, pantless with everything being seen. I can just get vampire sperm by milking his small(even in erected) dick.

And boy is it fun doing it.

His small tushy is spreading in front of you, showing his puckered hole. With a help of some aphrodisiac, his little peewee is all straight up(or is it straight down?) His cute face is all red.

He is Valor, one of the noble vampire if I remembered correctly. Carle or whatever, I don't really care about the whole vampire clan names. I just found a cute Vampire and that's all that matters.

Twiddling his little sausage(yes, we have sausage in this time to make a phrase about it). His butt clenched at my fingers(so adorable!), I place a jar and a small chair right just where he would shoot out.

His face is red as a rose. It just makes you so delighted. He is trying so hard to not let it out. But a few of the cum spill onto.

"I...Valor, one of the Carmine Clan is turn into a cow. This is so humiliating." He murmured face scarlet. A squeak let out when I slap his bum bum.

"Yeah yeah, you became my pet. It's as if it were just a week since I have gotten you."

"It was," he grunted just as he releases more sperm. His cute young-looking face looks back at me in pure red. Vampires tend to look a bit younger than they usually are. The memory of how you dominate the noble vampire and took everything from him fill in.

Flashback time~

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)