More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Joe Joe Joe Joe

How does Tea end up naked?

A spell from the 'Millennium Spell Book' chapter 1

What if when the Millennium Item's were forged a rouge magician ran off with one of the spell's. It was with this magic that he was able to create thing like the 'Pyramid of light' and other thinks of that nature, ultimately the tome and the pyramid were lost to the sands of time but what if some of the item's became family heirlooms such is with 'Rune chain' with its magic it can manipulate the world as rapidly or gently as the wearer desires.

As Tea walked spent her time alone she honestly didn't know why she was doing this to herself it had been a few year's since Atem had left her life and in those year's much of the gang had moved on, 'Yugi was now the undisputed king of game's, Joey was now a skilled produelest, Tristan was dating Miho' as for her she seem to wonder from job to job never getting that break she thought she deserved.

Out of spite or resentment she had given Yugi a verbal thrashing a year back saying that she would never love him and to be honest she had only hung out with him in order to catch Atem's eye which had caused a writhed between them.

what happens next

Who cast the spell on her

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)