More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Elist Elist

Who has it and how does it manifest?

A shy female classmate

It started as a mundane morning- you arrived early to school as usual, and while waiting for the first class to start, chatted with your best friend Jacob about nothing in particular. Little did you know this would be your last moment of normalcy.

Your attention was immediately caught by the flash of long legs and silky black hair. It belonged to an unfamiliar face even as she strolled in confidently. A very beautiful, unfamiliar face.

She finally sat down in a seat. You could have sworn it belonged to Jane, a shy, nerdy girl. Once upon a time she was a friend, but had since drifted apart and you can't remember the last time you spoke to her.

"Who's that?" You said. Jacob followed your line of sight.

"Who?"

"That girl at Jane's seat."

Jacob looked again.

"That is Jane sitting at Jane's seat. What other words of wisdom would you like me to dispense?"

You looked at him in disbelief. There was no way this gorgeous girl with a showbiz face could be the same girl you knew. Not to be rude, but Jane simply wasn't very attractive. She was bone-thin and had an awkward face. This girl had bulging curves and flawless skin.

You surmise Jacob was pulling your leg and decided not to humor him. However, nothing could prepare you for what came next...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)