More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Phantompen Phantompen

Does misfortune strike Mackenzie as she works out? Or perhaps afterwards?

A not-so-relaxing visit to the steam room.

Mackenzie's muscles burned from her workout. Between the treadmill, the free weights, and several other pieces of equipment that guaranteed every major muscle group got its fair share of work, the redhead was more than ready for a relaxing rest in the steam room. Exiting the gym's main room and stepping into the relative quiet of the women's locker room, Mackenzie quickly found her personal locker that came with her membership.

Sighing in content as her sweat-soaked workout clothes were peeled from her body, Mackenzie took a moment to enjoy the feeling of the open air on her naked skin. It was nice to let everything breath after a good workout, and the steam room would certainly amplify the feeling exponentially. Storing her clothing and duffel bag in the locker before snapping the lock shut, Mackenzie wrapped herself in her towel and began the trek to the steam rooms.

The steam rooms were separate from the locker rooms, though still hidden from the rest of the gym by virtue of a hallway. It was a little awkward being in nothing but towel when men in a similar state of undress could step out of the men's steam room at any time, but Mackenzie had gotten used to it. It was only a few seconds, after all, and it didn't happen every time she made the walk to the steam room anyway.

There was something different about today's trek, however. A small sign was taped over the door handle of the women's steam room.

"Attention! The women's steam room is currently undergoing repairs. To make up for this inconvenience, the men's steam room will be made available to our female patrons until 6:00 PM. Sincerely, Management"

Glancing up at a wall clock, Mackenzie saw that it was only 4:30. That was plenty of time. With a light shrug, the curvy redhead moved instead to the men's steam room and slipped inside. After she'd entered the room, another woman approached the sign, ripping it off the door and crumpling it up.

"Gullible idiot." the woman muttered before chuckling darkly. She then opened the door to the women's perfectly functioning steam room, content that her ploy had worked.

Mackenzie was somewhat surprised to find the steam room empty, but wasn't about to complain about having her pick of seats. Taking a corner seat at the far end of the room, Mackenzie rested her head back and let her eyes close, taking in the comfortable warmth of the room as her towel slowly slipped open.

The redhead wasn't sure how long she had been sitting there when she heard the door open. Opening her eyes lazily, she could barely make out the presence of other people through the steam.

What happens to the clueless Mackenzie?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)