More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by anonenffan anonenffan

What happens to the clueless Mackenzie?

Her towel falls more and more open

Mackenzie could see at least two different figures in the steam. At the moment, she was a little too relaxed to really pay them any mind. Odd were that they had just got done working out too and were tired just as Mackenzie was.

She sat there as the steamy atmosphere gave her skin a moist glaze, and went back to leaning her head away. The red head lightly shifted her body to be a little bit more laid back, completely unaware of the state of her towel. Where Mackenzie had bunched it together, it had fallen apart. Her towel was more like a slowly moistening cushion, rather than any form of cover.

A few footsteps could be heard from the other side of the steam room. Perhaps it was other women there, joining Mackenzie in the men's steam room. She thought to listen a little bit, always mindful of fitness advice.

"Now we just sit for a bit, and relax those muscles," came a male voice.

Mackenzie was apprehensive for a moment, but then remembered she was in the male steam room.

"Ahh, I thought I was gonna fall apart near the end," came another male voice.

"That's good, that's good. Cardio might not be fun, but it's every bit as important as the weight lifting. It can actually be more important, as your heart has to be strong to support a strong body. Muscles can only do so much if you don't have the stamina to keep them going."

Mackenzie opened her eyes again looking through the steam. Again, she could only see two figures due to the steam. Both of them seemed to be male, one was more fit looking than the other, from what Mackenzie could tell anyway. Perhaps he was a personal trainer? The gym did offer that service for those who needed more motivation.

The red head grew a little apprehensive as she didn't have the steam room to herself anymore. However, she did want to enjoy the steam a little longer, and the two hadn't said anything to her yet. Perhaps they hadn't noticed her. If she got up, it might draw their attention, and if Mackenzie were to be the center of attention, she'd rather be more dressed.

She pondered what to do, still unaware that her towel was not doing it's job of covering her.

Does Mackenzie stay and wait for them to leave, or leave on her own terms?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)