More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by FireGinger FireGinger

Countinuing last page, What kind of monster/creature are you?

A normal rock

Today was going great, everything was perfect until the the ground started to shake. Your friends were shaking and bouncing all around, but luckily you were just a tad too big for that. So they just bounced off of you.

Then the hoof came down and squashed Ted into the ground and gave him a pretty nasty crack. But it was no big deal, he'll break down and be made again somewhere else. Then some little paws came all over kicking moving everyone around, then one tripped on you. You chuckled a little bit about, then it turned around kicked you right in the rock. Talk about dumber then a box of rocks. The creature hopped alround for a while and then out of anger hurled you after the hoof monster.

You could feel yourself fly away, then after some time you felt something really hard hit your body. You quickly fell down to the ground again because of gravity. But instead of falling to the ground and rolling around you landed on something and stayed still.

*DING*

You stretch your arms and legs out... wait a minute since when did you have arms and legs your a rock. Then with surprising high intelligence that you have you open your one eye for the first time ever.

It was like feeling the ground but even more. You can make out colors, shapes, and even the body you are laying on. Wait, rocks with arms, legs, and an eye don't come from bodies. You don't really know where they come from, but you know for sure that they don't come from this. Then the body disappeared in some colorful sparkles, in yellow and green. Looking around in your new surroundings you can see your on a path next to a flowing water puddle, some forest, and oh some scaly looking people.

"Where did that hero go, we saw him just a little bit ago," hissed the biggest, scaly looking things "I blame John, it's all his fault."

"Hey, that's not fair boss," hissed another one "it was a group effort." It was the smallest one and dumbest apparently.

"How 'bout we ask that little pebble who's fault it is?" This one seemed to be a little bit more curvy then the rest, wonder why.

"Fine Petunia," the 'boss' says "so pebble who's fault is it." You wait for the one named pebble to awser but he/she never does. "I think its brain dead, let's leave it and set up again for the next hero."

"All right boss" they chime. Well you thinks it's a little bit mean to call whatever pebble is brain dead, but can't do any about it now. So after dusting your self off set off your back to your home in the path.

Once you get there, all your friends and family are so happy with you growing legs, arms, and an eye, then they ask you to move them around bit until their happy so you start moving them around. Then the sky went dark and light again, then dark, light, dark, and then finally light and even more of them wanted to be moved around so you start up again. The music then started up, you took no mind to it since it sounded so nice . Then some hissing and some loud thumps. But you still had a job to do, then around the corner came two giant hoof creates and a smaller, but still huge one, hooded one came right down the path. "Look they added a little pebble monster to road, wonder when they did it though?" This new sound came from one of the giant hoofed ones.

"Is it dangerous?" Asked the little hoof monster. This one sounded small and adorable.

"No, it's just moving rocks around in the road, the idiot!" The other giant hoof monster is much gruffer and meaner then the other one, and whose is he calling idiot, idiot.

"Hey, that's mean and besides I think he looks cute" says the adorable hoof monster, who your going to call. "Ohhh, can I keep him Ron?" It kinda squealed there, but still adorable.

"But you only have one familiar slot Tina, and beside its just a low level monster." So Ron is the 'boss' in this group, but what about the other one, what's he? In the group, the mean one seems to try bully Tina into not keeping me, whatever that means. Ron is being nicer about it, but is not wanting her to do it. Then Tina does something and Ron starts pleading with her and the meany just huffs, then crosses his arms. Then some more talking and squealing and somehow Tina loses her legs grows some more and walks over to you pick you up. "We're going to be best friends."

Some sparkles and glitter later, where are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)