More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Blackskull Blackskull

What's next?

A new foe

Five minutes later Donna walked out of the costume room, trying to act confidently but feeling the red leather constricting her entire body and giving her a slight penguin-like waddle. Her large breasts were pushed up and out, standing proudly in front of her, and to her rear her prominent plump buttocks stuck out in a way that made her worry about the outfit's structural integrity.

Dawn joined her in the corridor, dressed in her own uniform of white and light blue, including a pair of dove wings. Dawn had kept up her heroics, resulting in a much better fitting outfit.

"So, what's this about?" Donna asked, trying to fight her blush as she noticed Dawn looking her up and down.

"A new villain downtown," Dawn replied, "Might have some connection with Deathstroke, if our intel is correct."

A short while later, the two heroes pulled up downtown in Dawn's car. Dawn, now the superhero Dove, leapt out gracefully and adopted a fighting stance. Donna attempted to follow, but was hampered by her seatbelt catching around her shoulder.

"Damnit." Donna muttered, untangling herself and easing out of the vehicle to a cacophony of squealing leather protesting.

"Yeah, you might find yourself having some bad luck." Dove said, nodding to a figure standing in the road. The petite girl was wearing a black dress and striped stockings, and had pink hair tied in pigtails. "Jinx, she has some control over things like that."

"Oh, great. Let's take her down quickly." Donna grabbed her lasso from her belt and twirled the glowing cord around her head. Before she could throw it, the weapon slipped from her fingers and went flying away, to land limply on the ground nowhere near Jinx. "Right..." Donna sighed, "let's do it the old fashioned way." Cracking her knuckles, Donna advanced on their opponent.

She did not notice the loose pavement slab until she tripped over it and tumbled to the ground.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)