More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rowenar Rowenar

What's next?

A misunderstanding

Amaya couldn't hold back a grin. She'd been back in Zambesi for a while, and for the most part things were great, but then there had been glimpses of some really strange stuff around their village. It figured that less than an hour later a hunter came back reporting a huge timeship landing, before it remembered to cloak.

Part of her was happy to see the Legends again, despite everything. After making sure the village wouldn't fall apart in her absence, which she knew it wouldn't, Amaya hurried off to where the ship had landed.

It was easy enough to locate thanks to the flattened scrub beneath it. Using instincts honed by far, far too many days bumping into the invisible ship, she quickly located the actual door. Old habits died hard.

Stepping inside the Waverider again was a thrill all its own, a reminder of her old life. She didn't regret leaving, she did love her village, but that didn't stop her wanting to see her old friends again. And if she could help them deal with whatever this was, so much the better.

Surprisingly soon, she saw a familiar face. Amaya smiled.

"Zari-" Amaya said.

"Not detected anything new on my end," Zari said. "Back already?"

Huh? She was pretty sure she'd never been on a mission like this with her Legends, why was she acting like she expected Amaya to come back? Amaya hesitated.

"Anyway, you know the rules," Zari said. "Back on the ship, that means..."

Zari gestured with one hand. Part of Amaya wanted to be pleased for her friend that she'd started to master her air totem, that she could use it so easily and effectively now. Ok, Zari had been good when she'd left, but there was something more artful to how she wielded it now. That, and for some reason it had apparently become a bracelet.

That's what she wanted to think at least. Instead Amaya yelped as the air inside her clothes was suddenly pulled outwards, the tribal garb she wore shredded by the unnaturally fierce gust. Strips of fabric fell to the floor of the ship.

What the-

Eyes wide, Amaya crossed an arm over her dark tits, unconsciously only squeezing them together. She hunched over, trying to help her other hand hide her bush and pussy from view.

"Zari-" Amaya squeaked.

"Oh, don't act like that hurt," Zari said. "You told me, remember? Just dead skin, like hair, it's how you changed out of that ridiculous disco outfit."

"What are you-"

"I already know you don't have any shame Charlie," Zari said. "No need to pretend on my account. You seemed all too happy to start walking around naked. Just because I said Amaya was hot didn't mean you had to go full nudist, but if you're going to make that ridiculous promise you can be sure I'm going to keep you to it. As apologies go it's... not bad."

Charlie?! Who the hell was Charlie?!

Amaya squirmed, nude, on the spot. Either somehow she'd slipped into an alternate timeline where she was someone called Charlie who'd apparently decided to join the Legends and promised to be naked, or the Legends had just gone mad. Honestly neither would be the weirdest thing that had happened.

Amaya stumbled back, refusing to turn around and bare her ass to her former teammate. She stared at Zari.

"Like the voice though," Zari said. She tilted her head. "Is that why you're acting so flustered by all this, like we haven't seen you strutting around the ship like that before? Is kinda cute, won't deny that."

"Zari, I'm not- who even is Charlie?!" Amaya said.

"Sure," Zari said. She chuckled. "If that's how you want to play it. Come on then 'Amaya,' could do with your help scanning anyway if you're back."

Zari glanced up and down Amaya's exposed form for a brief second before turning. She took a couple of steps before looking back, evidently expecting the naked Amaya to follow.

What happens? Does Zari realise the truth?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)