More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Blackskull Blackskull

What's next?

A mission for a new mutant

Jean looked at the sparse team sat in the back of the X-plane.

"Is this enough of us?" she asked.

"It'll have to be," Raven, codenamed Mystique, replied from the controls, "Scott, Hank, Peter and Kurt are all off investigating that weird island the professor found on Cerebro, so we're it. But between you and Storm we have two of the most powerful X-Persons we could have."

"I'm here, too!" A spunky dark-haired girl pointed out.

"But only as a trainee, Jubilee." The dark-skinned, white-haired Storm reminded her.

"Why don't I get a codename?" Jean wondered aloud, but instead of answering her, Mystique announced, "Stand by for landing, ladies."

Mystique manouvered the jet to a landing in an abandoned lot behind some shops, them moved through the plane towards the door as the team unbuckled themselves. She, like Jean and Storm, wore a dark blue leather outfit with a bright yellow X across the chest. Jubilee, not being a member of the team proper, had jeans and a t-shirt and her favourite yellow jacket.

"Okay, let's do this nice and neat." Mystique said as she lowered the hatch, "Storm, take to the skies for recon. Jean, see if you can pick up the new mutant's brainwaves, I'll be on the streets in disguise so when you spot them I can make contact.

"Got it." Jean replied, Storm nodded and raised herself into the air on a strong wind.

"What about me?" Jubilee asked.

"Oh." Mystique replied, "You, er, stay and guard the plane."

"That's all I ever get to do." Jubilee grumbled, "You guys just think I'm a joke." She stamped her foot petulantly, with the distinct sound of a button popping her jeans dropped to the ground, revealing her light blue Little Mermaid panties.

"Can't think where we get that idea." Mystique giggled, transforming herself into a nondescript brunette woman. "Come on, Jean."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)