More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rowenar Rowenar

What's next?

A knock on the door

It started off like a normal day. Sally Sparrow was checking a few accounts, making sure the store was functioning. Intakes, things sold, shelves stocked... Everything seemed fine.

And then someone started knocking at the door. Sally looked up, blinking for a few seconds; whenever she spent a long time reading it took a moment for her eyes to recover. And, ok, someone was still knocking. Frantically too.

What could it be? The store was closed for the day, hence the door being locked. Any business anyone could have would hardly be urgent enough to merit that frantic banging. Sighing, Sally walked out to the front room of the shop, turning her attention to the glass front door.

And froze.

It was her. It was a lot of her, Sally Sparrow, looking almost exactly as she did that moment standing on the street outside and knocking on the door desperately. And, well, then there was the elephant in the room. Or out of the room, as the case might be.

She was naked. Every inch of her skin could be seen, both of her hands being used to pound on the door to get her attention. Her tits shook slightly from the constant movement, even her pussy visible through the window, and judging by the stares of everyone else on the street her ass was just as bare.

Sally swallowed, freezing for a moment from sheer shock at the sight. Her, stark naked, and on the street outside.

"Help!" the other Sally shouted, voice muffled by the glass.

Sally blinked, then shook off her confusion and hurried over to the door. She unlocked it, the other Sally barrelling in and hurrying over to the counter and crouching behind it, out of view of the street. Baffled, Sally locked the door again.

Wait.

She didn't remember anything like this happening, but then she knew about Weeping Angels. She'd already seen strange stuff happen, people sent back in time, and if that was her (and it definitely looked like it) then...

"Um, hello?" Sally said awkwardly.

The woman that was quite possibly her future self was still panting. Sally hesitantly walked closer, looking down into her own, blushing face.

"Are you..." Sally's voice trailed off.

"Can't answer," the other Sally said. "I just... just needed to get in here, out of sight. I can't go telling you everything that will happen."

"So you are me!" Sally said.

"I- I'm only going to say what I remember me saying when I was you," she said, wincing at the awkward words. "I don't think it's safe for you to touch me, and I can't tell you anything, I can't change things."

That checked out, time travel wise. After all...

Wait. Sally glanced nervously to the front door, then back to her nude self with her knees pulled up to her chest, still flushing. That was in her future?! At some point she was going to get dropped off stark naked onto the street, god only knew for how long?

"Wait, if that's going to happen-" Sally began.

"I didn't tell you how to avoid it," the other Sally said. "So I don't think I can. Or if I can, that bad things would probably happen. Like with the Angels, their victims never saved themselves, so..."

"Is it the Angels?" Sally said. "Is that what-"

"I can't say!" the future Sally said. "I- just close up. I'll get dressed. Won't be in your hair for long."

Uncertain, Sally took a few steps back, giving her nude self a bit of privacy. Inwardly, though, she was nervous.

So something was going to happen that ended with her naked and outside. Could she... somehow prepare for that? Or just brace herself and get ready for it? Or... oh god, how was she meant to think of anything else if she knew she was just waiting for that to happen?!

What does Sally do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)