More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Under Under

Shit... That was a lot of changes. But wait where does John fit into all of this?

A kinky white gay man that created a black supremacist world

Having fun with the application he decided to add more rules to this fantasy to not only change the body of women but also of white and asian men.

Rule 15: White males bodies- all white men bodies, ass holes and throats are designed to satisfy even the biggest of black men's cocks.

Rule 16: White men ideology- All white males desire to be submissive to black males.

Rule 17: White men physical appearance- the more they submit to black males, the more their ass and hips size increases, their waist becomes slimmer, their lips get fuller and their skin gets clearer, spotless and soft, their height can decrease to a minimum of 5'5 and their body hair will get shorter and clearer if it isn't already in a state that a regular person would call them "hairless". They will also gain the ability to increase their breast size to a maximum of a B cup and the bigger their breast the more sensible they become. It's looked down to deflate them unless a black man ordered them to.

Rule 18: Non-black males - If a non black male is under 5'6 when he turns 18 he will be subject of the rules that affect white males the psychology and physical appearance of white men.

Rule 19: Black men's Intelligence- Black men are, at the age of 18, at least of a classification of 130 IQ.

Josh giggled to himself when he hit accept changes, and thinking that it would be nice living in a world where he could submit to black men, following that thought he went to sleep.

What does he wakes up to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)