More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by VTDestiny VTDestiny

Who finds the notebook?

A high schooler who just graduated (Male)

Just hours ago John Doe had graduated from Yale. He was sitting on a bus with some of his other classmates on a graduation field trip. The bus had arrived at the indoor amusement park. The graduates would be there until early morning. It would be the last time they'd be together as a class.

John looked at some of his female classmates and got rather aroused. It was summer and a lot of them were wearing short shorts and tank tops with really thin straps. A lot of his female classmates were straight up beautiful, and he often fantasized about a lot of them.

Before entering John saw a shine of light in the bushes and found a notebook encased in protective wrap. He took it inside with him to write in it while he ate. He sat down with his food and watched his classmate Kellie. He could see her lower half from under the table and desperately wanted her to drop her drawers. He wrote out his fantasy in the notebook and closed it. He couldn't believe his eyes when he saw what happened next.

What happened when he wrote in the notebook?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)