More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by VTDestiny VTDestiny

What happened when he wrote in the notebook?

Time Travel to Before Senior Trip

John was suddenly back in the cafeteria right before Senior Trip, waiting for the busses to arrive. It was once again April just like he had written about. "How on earth did a notebook do this?" thought John trying not to freak out. "Wait a minute..." thought John "This means everything I just wrote about is about to happen."

"Good morning students, I know you are all excited for senior trip. But unfortunately as some of you may had heard some new country laws have gone into effect today, and I'm sorry to say it but they will have to be followed without arguement," said the school principal. "The government has given us some police to take care of anyone unwilling to follow the law, keep in mind you can be punished with life in prison for not obeying the law. Also the trip from here on out is mandatory for all Seniors."

The various students looked confused not understanding what laws could have been made by the government that would require so many police to be present. Until the various officers handed out pamphlets and newspapers with the title "High School Students Now Required to Participate in All School Trips Naked" At the moment they were read the room had various student reactions. Some of pure mortification, some students faces went white with dread, some thought it was a joke and laughed, some were exicited knowing full well it was real.

"Now I'm going to need all of you to strip naked now, once you do it, you can go get your suitcases and board the bus," said the principal "You all have 15 minutes before the police take action."

How do the students react

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)