More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by VTDestiny VTDestiny

What happened when he wrote in the notebook?

Someone's horny tonight

Right after John closed the notebook, Kellie's face turned red with embarrassment and she stood up and walked off down a hall, and turned into a room that John noticed on his way inside.

_"Didn't I just write about her... OH MY GOD!" _thought John realizing that what he just wrote down may have become reality. He immediately opened the notebook and saw "Kellie Reed had been lost in an erotic fantasy involving having sex with John Doe since she was on the bus and couldn't understand why. She was desperately trying not to touch herself and it was taking all of her wiillpower. But soon she got so aroused that she had a squirting orgasm so incredibly strong that it soaked the cotton panties she put on earlier that day and proceeded to leak through her shorts and run down her leg forming a puddle of feminine fluids on the ground."

John stopped reading and looked over to where Kellie was just sitting and surely enough there was a puddle of her fluids, dripping from off of her chair, formed on the ground.

Then the realization hit him _"OH MY FUCKING GOD, SHE'S ABOUT TO STRIP" _screamed John in his head excitedly, immediately standing up and running after her so he could watch.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)