More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by VTDestiny VTDestiny

What happened when he wrote in the notebook?

Naked Graduation

John had written a fantasy in the notebook he had been having for months leading up to when he graduated. In fact when he left graduation practice earlier in the day, the moment he arrived home and was alone in his bedroom, he practically tore off all of his clothes, stripping completely naked, and masturbated his 6 in. dick to the idea of this fantasy. He couldn't stop thinking about his classmates stripping off their graduation gowns to reveal they had on absolutely nothing on underneath.

The thought of glimpsing his female classmates naked wasn't the only thing that excited him though. John was secretly a closet exhibitionist. The thought of his classmates and everyone watching the graduation cermony seeing him naked was a huge turn on. He found the idea of people seeing him naked really embarrassing, but also very arousing.

Suddenly it was early in the day, it was about an hour or so before graduation. John was standing back in the gymnasium the students were supposed to gather in before graduation. All the other graduating senior students were gathered in there with him.

Just then the school's principal walked in with several cops and said "attention everyone, I have an announcement to make," said the school's principal. "A new New Jersey law says that all graduating high school students are required to take part in a new graduation tradition,"

Everybody looked around at each other in confusion. There were very confused whispers and murmurs going around the room. Everybody was wondering why this wasn't mentioned at graduation practice.

The principal continued speaking "I want you to all keep in mind that if you do not comply with this new tradition willingly, not only will you be to do so by the state police, but you will be punished in whatever humiliating way your fellow seniors can think of, as well as be denied your degree until certain conditions are met." This statement caused the students to start freaking out, but some stayed calm, others thought he was joking. Nobody was expecting the next few words that came out of his mouth.

"You all will be required to participate in the brand new tradition of graduating naked called Starting Life as Undressed Teen Students or S.L.U.T.S. for short."

What next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)