More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Yanuren Yanuren

What rule does Josh type in first?

A few ground-rules to get things started

Smiling to himself, Josh realized he could fulfill all of his sexual fantasies. Just as he was about to start making all of his fetishes the new norms, he took a moment to contemplate his next move. On one hand he could have instant gratification, but having everything at once would probably diminish the rewards. Better to take it slow at first and change things as they came to him.

What exactly should he change first though? He already made women prefer anal, but there was plenty of other options. His mind raced with the possibilities. Cum fixations, Asians, butt plugs, bondage, submissives, the list was endless. He finally settled on where to start and put his thoughts to words and began to change society to his liking.

• All women are bisexual
• Women desire sex multiple times a day due to their high libidos
• No one is overweight or ugly.
• Weather permitting, men and women tend to wear little clothing
• Women do not ovulate unless they take special supplements
• The male refractory period is one minute

Josh double checked the short list, making sure there were no spelling errors. “This should be a good start” he thought to himself. He had all the time in the world to add more rules, but no need to rush.
He hit enter.

There was a flash of light and Josh felt the blood rush to his head. A moment later and he felt fine. He looked around and immediately noticed some differences. First of all his outfit had changed considerably. Whereas before he had on a simple t-shirt and some jeans, he now wore what could only be described as a tank top, but with far more skin showing. His pants had become a cross between boxers and shorts. Overall he was showing far more skin than before.

Looking up, he noticed some small changes in his room. Strewn across bed side table and dresser were a number of lubricant bottles, dildos and butt plugs. There seemed to be a few stains on his bed sheets that weren’t there before either. He supposed that had to do with his girlfriend Sara’s new high libido.

Josh turned his head as he heard someone fiddling with their keys outside his apartment’s door. “Speak of the devil that must be Sara now” Josh thought to himself.

Is it Sara or someone else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)