More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AnArcticJackalope AnArcticJackalope

What's next?

A delivery, and a discovery

After fiddling around on the new app for a while (who the hell would want to go to a monthly gathering of magic cockring users?), you discover a place to type in your personal information for ease of access. After confirming that it was in fact safe to do so, you fill out your name, date of birth, and address. As soon as you hit submit, you receive a notification from the app that 'a drone has delivered your package' and you hear a 'thud' of cardboard from outside, followed by light 'thunk' of metal hitting concrete.

When you went outside to investigate, there was a nondescript brown box that was about two feet wide, one foot tall, and three feet deep. It was hard to imagine that there was just one cockring in there, but you had been subjected to enough 'penny Matryoshka dolled inside of a washing machine box' pranks to know that looks can be deceiving. Next to the box was what appeared to be an empty helium tank. Both objects had labels with your name and address however, so you dragged them both over the threshold, and into the house.

"You need some help there sweety?" You turn towards the voice, and see your stepmom Isa. She was very tall and muscular, and would have been a big asset carrying the stuff up to your room, if it weren’t for what you had in the box.

“No thanks,” you grunt as you lift the metal canister, “I got it,” you wheeze as you clearly struggle up the stairs.

“Are you sure dear?” She asked, looking concerned. Really, she was such a sweetheart, despite looking like some sort of bronzed goddess. You weren’t sure how her daughter managed to turn out as a shallow bitch, or why she married you mother, but some of life’s mysteries weren’t meant to be solved, and you were glad to call her family.

“Yep,” you say as you finally manage to get the box inside your room. You close the door and lock it. You didn’t want any interruptions while you were working.

Ignoring the tank for the moment, you focus your attention on the box. Carrying it up a flight of stairs hinted that it contained more than you thought, but you weren’t prepared for what you found inside. It seemed as if they had sent you one of everything. You saw a box labeled ‘nipple rings’, some sort of phone-watch combo, a buttplug with the words 'booty booster' on the side of the box, a strange set of glasses, some sort of milking contraption that you assumed went with the tank, a large, heavy makeup station, and finally two boxes that appeared to be the advertised magic cock ring. One of the boxes was labeled 'S-MCR', and the other 'B-MCR'.

Well, that explains why the ring had cost so much, they had decided to send everything but the kitchen sink with it.

Wasting no time, you break open the box with the 'B' ring, and find a pink rubber circle. With some pushing and pulling, you find that the ring easily shifts to the shape and size you desire. With no time to waste, you strip completely naked, and start fiddling the ring over your cock. For once you were glad for your rare biology. Some strange case of 'multi-purpose gonads' as your doctor had explained once, meant that you didn't have any testicles to worry about; just a dick growing where your clit and urethra should rightfully be.

As the ring finds its way to the base of your cock, you let out a sigh of relief. The sensations were simply divine. After a second or two, the ring tenses, and contracts ever so slightly, providing a new, tighter feeling. You give yourself a moment to bask in the snugness before finally deciding to test out the 'magic' portion of the cock ring.

The first step was to determine that you could actually project your cock wherever you wanted to. You look around your room, and see a folding chair that you used for your computer desk. You move the chair to the middle of your room, and focus on the center of the chair; imagining a penis where there currently wasn't one.

And lo and behold there was now a disembodied dick growing out of your chair! You look down at your own crotch, and see a pink cover over where the ring had surrounded you. It appears that with the help of this ring your cock could move from your body to wherever you decided to place it.

You look back at the chair again, and there it sits...

Your dick..

But something was different.

You had always thought that your member was a curse. A malady brought on by genetic misfortune; but looking at it now..

It was beautiful.. almost angelic

...

..

You needed it inside you right this very instant.


Sorry, I'm stealing the family made in a parallel thread by boobsmckenzie, because they're just interesting enough.

Do you resist taking your own virginity?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)