More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Phantompen Phantompen

So, where does she go, or does she run into trouble before she even gets there?

A cruise ship.

Resorts and cities were nice and all, but there was an undeniable allure to a cruise ship that Mackenzie couldn't resist. The brilliant blue ocean stretching on as far as the eye could see, the interesting people to meet, and all sorts of entertainment and attractions spread out across a boat that cost more than most of the passengers would ever see in their lives. It was a no-brainer to Mackenzie.

She'd managed to find an amazing deal. The cruise was two weeks, and the ship would make stops at several tropical ports throughout the trip. Besides the exotic locales, the ship had just about every amenity one could hope for, and Mackenzie honestly wasn't sure if she'd be able to find the time to check all of them out.

But that could all wait. While her deal had been amazing, the catch was that nothing specific was mentioned about her room. All she knew was that it was on the ship, anything beyond that was a mystery. Hopefully it wouldn't be too bad. After all, even the cheapest room on a luxury cruise had to be decent... right?

What's the catch with Mackenzie's room? Or is all (apparently) well?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)