More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by goblinlover goblinlover

Who has it and how does it manifest?

A couple with a lamp.

Me (John) and my girlfriend (Jane) have been together since our first year in college and while I have been planning on proposing to her we both have put more interest in obtaining a house first. However after 5 years of dating and something always coming up it seems that would always be an impossibility. Unfortunately our goal was achieved when her uncle died suddenly, the man when I had met him was rather nice, so I was never sure why he was so ostracized by his family. At least till we arrived at his home that he had left to us with the sole criteria that we do not get rid of anything with a orange sticker.

For the most part the house on the outside was a decently sized 3 bedroom, 1 office, and 2 bath house. To my surprise the rather plain looking house was utterly filled with memorabilia and items from around the world, but all were touristy items. Everything was going well packing up his things as we set aside some of the items that seemed his favorite to keep them around the house in his memory, some stuff to give to charity, and others we weren't sure what to do. Though we still haven't found anything with a orange sticker. After several hours of cleaning the house I was cleaning up his closet that I finally find something with a orange sticker.

I almost chuckled as I'm pulling a picking up a pile of clothes when I find a genie lamp right out of Aladdin. For a moment I thought it was just another memorabilia until I pick it up and to my surprise it actually feels like it's made out of brass. Turning it over nothing seems abnormal, it's empty and while it feels heavy it looks surprisingly shiny for being shoved into the back of a closet. It's only when I turn it over that I finally find an orange sticker just barely hanging on.

I contemplate for a moment if I should rub just for the fantasy of it or maybe take it to show Jane.

Do I show it to my girlfriend?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)