More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 1Futa1 1Futa1

Who has it and how does it manifest?

A boy known to be a perv and as a notebook

"You'll regret ever talking down to me! Worthless bitches, everyone one of you!" The boy yelled out with tears in his eyes and hands fumbling with his jeans as he stumbled away.

I snickered at his feeble attempt, running with his "tail between his legs", he looked pitiable stumbling with his scooby-doo themed boxers easy to see. I did feel a moment of something that could be called compassion for the boy crying his way through a small crowd of students but I shrugged it off. If he wanted to live a good life, to not be shunned by anyone with any social skills then he should just get with the program and grow some balls. Instead he spent his time ogling girls better than him, doing disgusting things that no person should be caught dead doing and just being an overall dead weight on the school’s upper echelons.

Everett tripped then, unsuccessful in pulling up his pants, he'd stepped on the edge of the cloth and now lay in a pitiful heap on the ground. Further laughter resounded around us as he collected himself, looking even angrier under the tears that streaked his non-remarkable features.

Just before he passed out of sight his eyes flashed in my direction, his glare of utter hatred causing a slight shiver to run up my spine. I didn't show it, I was far too in-control of my beautiful self to let on any kind of concern I might have. I glared back, a slight smirk that I made sure others could see on my face. I was a bad bitch, THE bad bitch even. No one perved on my perfect body like that and got away with it.

Still, as I returned to the group of well-maintained women I surrounded myself with I couldn’t shake off this feeling of inevitable dread simmering in the back of my mind...

When and how do changes manifest?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)