More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by magichat magichat

How does she end up naked?

A Thinking Wanda

Warning: Heavy spoilers here, finish Wandavision first

Author Note: Using this to float some various scenario's, feel free to run with them


Wanda may be spending most of her time in exile studying the Darkhold and learning so much about her chaos magic, the Scarlett Witch did need some downtime and a way to help her cope with all the emotions that had been stirred up in Westview. One of her ways to relax, to let go of her stresses and strains, was to get specially created DVD’s, focused on her former neighbour and rival witch, ones that allowed Wanda to enjoy the humiliations of the witch who had manipulated so much.

But which ones to watch?

The ones that went through the sitcom years but with… some gentle chaos magic inspired tweaks. Giving Agnes a bigger, more eye-catching role, one where every episode (or perhaps just one focused episode) will see that lovely neighbour in the all together, bare and naked. What comedy shenanigans might occur? She didn’t seem so cheerful and relaxed in this, not as she tried to hide her assets before the neighbourhood and the viewers, her plan and manipulations not quite going the way she thought it would. Could Agnes keep her dignity and continue her plot when she is facing such humiliations?

Perhaps instead the red-headed Avenger should revisit when Agatha had revealed herself as a manipulative mastermind but her battle with the chaos magic of the Scarlet Witch has left the powerful magic user revealing rather more then intended. Embarrassments from which her, now Wanda’s, book could not save her, her grand plan turning into nothing more then a series of humiliations across town, her body (and powers though perhaps that won’t be the focus of those seeing this battle) seen by neighbours and the wider authorities. How did she react as her purple witches costume was no longer covering her body?

Or perhaps set number 3, her oh so delicious for what had happened was surely deeper then Agatha dared predict when she defeated, that the loss of her powers and being trapped in town was only the start of her troubles. Wanda had rather more humiliations planned for her former neighbour, using her magic and the town to ensure the good neigbour was often a very blushing and naked neighbour of Westview. Wanda enjoying knowing that Agatha, now Agnes again, was feeling each and every moment of the punishment, she might enjoy the wonders of modernity with the sitcom over but it seemed to mean little when Westview were seeing her birthday suit and modern technology was broadcasting it.

Or perhaps Wanda could leave her studies for a short time and return to the town she had once unwittingly transformed and controlled, personally creating more havoc for the once powerful witch and see it up close and personal.

Which path does Wanda go for?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)