More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by OtakuFoxx OtakuFoxx

What was the hero?

A Tamer.

A young half elf with short spiky blonde hair walks into view. He has only a dagger at his waist, but he also has a charming whip, hes a tamer. Shit you think, about eight times you'd been "tamed". Most of the time you would respawn later all to the packs amusement. Once you came back to yourself a alpha wolf, an actually Alpha! Only to be slain by your "kind" tamer and his new pet King Imp.that had been bad, it was also when the pack had enough, and kicked you to the forest curve. However this is what had installed the idea of you becoming alpha. And here was your chance, a level one Tamer on his Taming Tutorial quest. And he was a perfect target, being to stand in view as den guard made you an easy target, but here you had the drop on him, one or two savage bites and he was toast. You slunk down, moving from bush to bush and soon your feet from the strolling figure. "Where is that den, the quest said it was right near the entrance, but I don't see it". He stopped and opened up his menu, THIS WAS YOUR CHANCE. You rush him and land a Savage Bite on his side. You see his health bar drop to about two thirds full, the quick bleeding damage leaves him at about half.

He quickly pulls out of his menu, then sees you his left hand grab his taming whip, and his right hand uses an lesser instant health potion that gets him back to about two thirds. The whip unfurls, its long rope hitting the ground, one hit and you would be to accept the Pet Charm status effect. Not this time! you start to circle him, "easy boy, take it easy" he says, the fuck you think I am an actually wild wolf? Im a MONSTER my whole life revolves around fighting you, I wana scream but a long growl comes out instead. He takes aim, im gonna have to be quick, he fires off the whip, I jump out of the way and rush forward landing another Savage Bite on his leg, he grimaced and his health dropped then bled to red. He panicked and went to run while grabbing his bag. NO MORE POTIONS FOR YOU I tackle him and sink bite after bite chipping his health to 0 . The closest thing to a grin passed over me as he disappeared and a flow of energy flew through my body.

Ding!
(Wolf)
Level: 2>3

Melee Attack 3> 7
Ranged Attack 0> 0
Abilities:
Howl: nearby weaker wolves may come to help in a fight.

Savage Bite: does 5 damage and causes 4 bleeding damage for 5 seconds.

Ohh you shivered as you grew bigger, your fur smoothened out, your claws and fangs sharpened and you gained new muscle.

What to do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)