More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by OtakuFoxx OtakuFoxx

What to do now?

Farm some XP.

Certainly your stronger now, but taking on a den of your brothers still was a most impossible task. So doing a little farming could very well set you up for a new level. You start to stalk through the small forest zone, searching for the little fluff of xp that grazed around. You really wish you had some sort of tracking abilities, but for now you kept low and searched for some defenseless wild critters. Your search doesnt last long, you come to an open glen with a small stream, and gathered around it were close to twenty level 3 wild critters.

A smile passes over your wolfy snout. There wasn't enough for a level up, but this would bring you very close. Crouching down, you ready yourself, then dash in! the wild critters had a pretty decent speed stat to annoy low level hunters, however at level three you greatly outspeed them. The next few minuets are full of you chasing each and every one down and killing them with one bite. The glen is full of loot bags of mutton, and wool sadly wolves do not have a bag to store stuff in. Once you finished your little hunt your next level is in your grasp, but how to get it?

What to do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)