More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ErisAphrodite ErisAphrodite

Who's your "playmate"?

A Man Mutt

You notice someone coming out from behind the stack of stuffed animals, crawling on all-fours like you. As well, he's got an animal costume on, thought that of a dog. He has fake dog ears on his head, a black painted nose, and fuzzy gloves and boots, yet nothing else. However one thing matches you, and that's the collar around his neck.

He watches you with an odd stare, and begins panting like a dog. He lets out a "Woof!" You're not sure what him being your "playmate" means, but you aren't able to ask, as all that comes out is a curious "Meow?"

"Play nice, my pets," the blonde says in a sultry tone. You turn to look at her, confused, when you notice the dog-man coming closer toward you. He seems to look at you with an odd light in his eyes that's reflected in the bell on his collar.

You retreat from his advances, crawling away and towards the door. As his pace speeds up, yours becomes more frantic. You try and make a run for the door, yet as you begin to stand, you're suddenly hit with a surge of debilitating energy emanating from the collar.

"Bad kitty!" the blonde shouts as you trip and fall to the plush carpet. Before you can get back up, the dog-man takes advantage of your prone state and jumps onto your back, pinning your shoulders to the ground with his paws.

You hear him panting over you as you feel a knee being pushed between your legs, nudging your hips off the floor. Your attempts at communication come out as different cat-like noises from a human mouth. As well as distort your speech and movement, the collar also seems to be filling you with a sense of primal need. Though you have to be honest, the prospect wasn't the furthest thing from your mind when you decided to attend this party.

As he holds you face-down to the soft pink carpeting, the dog-man begins to ram his hips into your raised ass, his apparent objective frustratingly impeded by your costume. His efforts soon succeed, and he manages to work his erect member behind the skimpy fabric of the leotard. You feel him enter your slick folds, and begin humping away with animalistic energy.

You mewl beneath him, finding the rough treatment awfully exciting. You grab handfuls of the carpet as his cock pounds away at your pussy, rocking your body back and forth. The soft carpet sliding beneath your face gets soaked with your drool, your mind focusing on the simple pleasure of being fucked.

The pace of his rutting picks up as both your panting grows heavier. You feel his cock's sloppy movements stirring your insides and slipping about wildly. As you come to the height of your satisfaction, his thrusts fly off-course and slip inside the front of your costume. You sigh in ecstasy, thighs pressing together around his mislodged shaft as it begins to spill its seed inside your leotard.

The hot cum pours across your stomach as he finishes his humping, rolling off you with a groan and curling up beside you. You're left face-down, ass-up sitting in the middle of the room and panting as you come down from your orgasmic high with a load of semen coating your front. As you manage to fall to the side and roll onto your back, you see the blonde girl past your heaving, sticky chest, sitting in her big chair with a flushed face and a prurient gaze fixed upon you.

"Mmmm..." she moans, getting up from her chair. Her gaze shifts between you and the dog-man as she makes her way over to...

Who does she walk up to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)